Chapter 3: Breakfast

Y/n pov:

My head... Why does it hurt so much?

I opened my eyes and looked around. I was in a unfamiliar room.

'Where the hell am I?' I looked around and saw that I was still in my suit. I put on my helmet and tried to contact BT.

"BT, you there?"

...

"BT come in."

"Loud and clear."

"BT, what happend after I lost my consciousness?" I said as I sat up.

"The robot you where in tranformed into a human-looking robot that killed the big creatures called klaxosaur, the rest of the klaxosaur was killed by allied Titans."

"So did anyone die?"

"Other than you losing your conscious and me getting damaged, no."

"Alright that's good, wait, where are you right now?"

"Right now I'm back at base, you're gonna have to return home."

"Aw man... I wanted to explore here."

"Can't do, General's order."

I'll change his mind, I do it all the times."

"The times you have changed his mind: 0 times."

"Ehehe..." I sighed. "But for real, I want to actually stay here and see the life here."

...

"BT? BT come in?" I said. No answer.

"Well then." I jumped out of bed. "Time to check out this weird place."

I walked out the room and looked out the window. "Is this a bird cage or something?"

"Yes, this is the bird cage." A voice said. I turned towards the voice and saw a blue haired girl.

"And... wait..." I stopped. 'There's no way it's her.'

"Ichigo?"

"How do you know my name?" She asks me. "I don't remember giving you my name."

"But I do remember giving your name." I said with a smirk as I took of my helmet.

She looked confused before it hit her. "Y/n?!"

"The one and only!" I said with my arms opened and for some reason she hugged me which I wasn't prepared. "Uh Ichigo?"

"Where have you been you idiot!" She said as she looked at my face. "I've been very busy, somewhere..."

"Well... it's good to have you back." She smiled. "Anyways, let's go, we don't want to miss breakfast."

"We sure don't." I said as we began to walk.

As we reached the stairs, another person I remembered.

"Sup Goro!" I waved and he looked at me confused.

"How do you know my name, did Ichigo tell you?" He asked.

"He was the one who gave us names." Ichigo said as he became a bit shocked.

"Wait, Y/n?"

"Yep, it's me."

He smiled and walked up to me and gave me a hug. I hugged him back and held him for some seconds before letting go.

"It's been a long time since we saw eachother."