Chapter 17: Voices

==========

A couple of days has passed and it seemed like the squad was more accepting of Zero Two. Ichigo apologized for her behavior and told Zero Two that she'd think more of her role as a leader, making better decisions. 

Thankfully everything turned back to normal and the squad even interacted more with Zero Two. 

Our protagonist on the other hand... health wasn't the best.

==========

Y/n was looking down at his chest, seeing the blue skin tone slowly eating his.

He sighed before he quickly put his shirt back up before gearing back up.

His trusty Wingman in the holster while the Longbow resting on his back. He looked around before he grabbed the Carbine and some arc stars.

He looked up to BT. "BT, long-range or close?"

BT picked the Leadwall up. "Knowing you, we're going close range."

"Damn, you're collecting data on me?" Y/n asked.

"Affirmative."

"... I thought that was gonna be a no... the more you know I guess?" Y/n equipped the Phase Shift on his wrist. "Alright, we're good to go."

Y/n and BT walked out of the armory and into the hangar, where Squad 13 was waiting for him.

"You guys ready?" Y/n asked them.

"Yeah." Everyone replied.

"Alright, listen well. Outside is a giant battlefield, probably with multiple klaxosaurs, and there will probably be multiple types of klaxosaurs, so be careful, and help each outer out if you can."

"Rodger!"

Y/n smiled under his helmet. "Alright!"

Squad 13 got into their FRANXX as Y/n looked over at Zero Two. "You sure you want to and can pilot alone?"

"Hai, I'll be fine." She smiled back. "Besides, I can finally tell myself I'm in a squad, thanks to you."

"Don't worry about it." He waved it off. "After this is over, we'll talk more."

She nodded before she got into Strelizia. Y/n looked down and saw that BT was waiting for him. Y/n jumped off the railing before BT caught him and put him in the cockpit.

"This is Y/n L/n, Brabo Tango 4041, starting up."

"Rodger."

The doors to the hangars slowly opened, revealing the dark battlefield with dust flying around due to the battle raging on outside.

"Let's give them hell!"

==========

Squad 13 shredded through the Klaxosaurs as Genista and Chlorophytum supported via long-range shots. BT quickly punched a klaxosaur back before shooting it with the Leadwall.

BT looked over to Squad 13, seeing them fighting all over the place.

'Well as long as they don't get killed they should be fine.' Y/n thought to himself before a strong migraine hit him. 

"What the fuck was that?!" He said.

"It appears that you suffered a migraine, possibly due to-"

"I know BT." Y/n cut him off before BT quickly shot behind him, saving him from the sneaking klaxosaur behind him. "Anyways, let's continue. 

The Parasites continued fighting their way towards Gran Crevasse, and the closer they got to it, the stronger migraine Y/n received.