Extra: Cheol's Jealousy

A/N I'm a multi—dont kill me. The original story resumes from the next chapter.

Video: Park Jihoon - Gotcha

::

Seungcheol peeked into Yuri's phone as she busily typed something. Her shoulders were hunched, so completely immersed into the happenings of the screen that she hadn't even noticed Seungcheol.

"What are you doing?" Seungcheol whispered making her jump up in surprise.

He'd been peering from behind her but Yuri hadn't even noticed him approach. She veered around to face him, "When did you arrive?"

She watched him shrug, his black bangs covering his forehead. Her boyfriend was surely handsome, Yuri observed as she admired Coups in casual wear.

"What are you looking at?" Seungcheol smirked, "You should compliment me if you're going to continue looking at me like that

"What are you looking at?" Seungcheol smirked, "You should compliment me if you're going to continue looking at me like that." He spoke suggestively, winking.

Yuri blinked looking back at her phone, "You're handsome, Cheol-ssi." Her compliment was meant for her boyfriend while she edited a picture of someone else.

"Why won't you look at me while you say it?" He asked, frowning. "What are you doing on your phone, anyway?"

"I'm posting a picture on Instagram."

"But that's not a picture of you," Seungcheol observed as he looked closely, "Who's that guy? Why are you posting someone else's picture on your Instagram?"

Seungcheol waited for a reply as she looked up from her phone, blinking her innocent doe eyes. He was demanding an explanation as he pouted, upset, making her think how cute Coups was being.

"Tell me." Seungcheol insisted, making a face where there was an evident line on his face and a cute little red blush over his ears.

She giggled, realising what was happening, "Are you jealous? I'm just posting it on my work insta though

She giggled, realising what was happening, "Are you jealous? I'm just posting it on my work insta though."

Coups pursed his lips as she burst into laughter. Was he jealous? He'd always imagined jealousy to be a burning feeling like the dramas that made one green with envy. Instead, what he felt at that moment was a little pinch over his skin, a little knot on his heart, simple and easy to unwind but still bitter. Was it jealousy? Was he really jealous?

Seungcheol took a step back. So what if he was jealous? How could he not be? She was posting someone else's picture on her public Instagram for god's sakes!

"Just tell me who the man in the picture is." Seungcheol huffed.

Yuri smiled, pulling on his sleeve to have him sit beside her. She pointed at her phone screen, "Park Jihoon-ssi is just one of my clients," she explained as if she was teaching an elementary school kid, "I took part in the composition of his album, Message."

Seungcheol turned to her, still doubting, "So, you're just promoting your own song?"

Yuri nodded.

Pulling out a pair of earphones, she handed one to him. "Its called Gotcha. Do you want to hear it?" Seungcheol considered it but after looking at the honest look in her eyes, gave up on his simple jealousy.

::

::