12.

::

"Cheol-ssi, by any chance, did you tell Jeonghan-sunbaenim about us?" Yuri asked worriedly on a call with S.Coups as she stared at the ongoing V-Live that Jeonghan was doing.

"Why? Is there a problem?" His deep voice came out from the other end, sought worry laced in it.

Yuri sighed, "That's not it, Cheol-ssi

Yuri sighed, "That's not it, Cheol-ssi. Are you watching Jeonghan-sunbaenim's V-live right now?"

"No. Let me check. Jeonghan went to the office for it this morning." Yuri heard some shuffling as Scoups hurriedly walked to a different room. "Jihoona, can you play Jeonghan's live on your phone for a second? It's urgent."

Yuri waited as she heard the sound of Jeonghan's V-Live being played on the other side before saying, "Cheol-ssi, do you see something wrong with it?"

Jeonghan was sitting with his phone on a table while conducting his V-live and talking to carats merrily. The problem, however, was the bag that he'd carried with him and placed right behind him.

Scoups too noticed the problem and sprung up from where he was sitting, "Shit. Yuri-yah, thats the bag you gave me yesterday."

"Yesterday? Are you talking to my sister? Did you meet her yesterday?" Yuri heard a surprised Jihoon ask as she bit her tongue.

The situation really couldn't be helped at that moment. Instead of answering Woozi's questions, Yuri spoke hurriedly, "Cheol-ssi, Oppa, you really have to do something about this! It has my name on it and if Jeonghan-sunbaenim opens it in front of the camera, we are doomed!"

Just then Jeonghan read the comments on his video that were asking about the bag to which he pulled it from behind him and showed it to the camera saying  'This isn't my bag. I saw a new one in Seungcheol's room yesterday and just borrowed it from him this morning.'

Yuri felt a sense of urgency, "Call the company, immediately!" She yelled out of fear, "That bag has my name and Cheol-ssi's name written inside it! With a freaking heart!!"

'We're really close after all.' Jeonghan was saying with an angelic smile, not knowing the missile he was holding. One wrong move and the world would know of S.Coups and Yuri's relationship, 'I just kept all my things in it and carried it with me this morning but now that I look at it too, it's really pretty.'

On the other hand, Jihoon couldn't understand what was going on. Did Yuri have a crush on her group's leader that he didn't know of? Why was there a heart beside their names? And why did they meet yesterday, much less exchange bags?

He could only watch as Seungcheol hurriedly called the company and had someone who was in the building rush over to Jeonghan to stop him from talking about the bag.

Yuri who was no longer on a call with S.Coups simply waited as she impatiently stared at Jeonghan's V-Live. He was describing the bag by looking at the brand name printed outside. In a short while, however, the sound of someone hurriedly could be heard throughout the V-live. Jeonghan looked up at what the new entrant was trying to say and nodded.

He looked back at the camera and smiled, 'Coups and I really don't keep secrets from each other. There was even this one day when we were shooting this advertisement when...' And that's how Jeonghan effectively wrapped up the situation, keeping the bag back down and under the table (where it wasn't visible to the viewers) naturally, saving everyone from a scandal.

Yuri fell back on her futon with a relieved sigh. She couldn't believe they had just avoided the biggest mistake of the century. Her phone buzzed with a call from S.Coups, which she picked up relaxedly.

Instead, Jihoon's voice boomed from the other side, "Why was there a heart with your and Coups' name on it in the first place?!"

Yuri stuttered, "I-uh... Oppa, its-its only because... Um... Can we talk about this face to face?" She may have avoided the public knowing about her relationship with S.Coups but what was she going to say to her own brother?!

::