04.

::

The staff clapped and congratulated her when she entered the waiting room, her manager trying to hold her tears from spilling even more. Yuri's heart swelled with affection. It made her happy to know how much everyone cared for her and how happy they were to see her achieve something. Surely, without the people in that room, she would've never made it this far.

Yuri hugged her manager tightly and tapped her back softly, "Thank you eonnie." She whispered. Everything she'd been working so hard for had finally been justified with this award, all her worries about her solo album not working, dissipating with the wind. Surely, her group, I-Doll hadn't done as well as her solo album but this award meant that there was hope, surely even a little and that she was going to put her everything into making it work.

Breaking apart, Yuri saw everyone who had finished packing and ready to move out. "Should we go for a team dinner to celebrate this victory then?" One of the stylists piped up with enthusiasm.

Yuri smiled softly, "I'm afraid today isn't possible. Let's go with the members after the last day because I have plans today."

The manager turned to her, surprised, "What plans? You haven't mentioned them to me."

Yuri smiled secretively, clutching the note from Seungcheol in her hand. "Its just something."

"Yah, Lee Yuri, you're not gonna cause any trouble again, are you?" Yuri's manager warned her with a worried tone

"Yah, Lee Yuri, you're not gonna cause any trouble again, are you?" Yuri's manager warned her with a worried tone. After Yuri had disappeared to another group's waiting room and roamed around the halls like she wasn't supposed to, her manager was starting to get concerned.

Yuri laughed, winking, "You'll have my back in case I do, right?"

::

"You can drop me off here," Yuri spoke to the cab driver when she reached near the location Woozi had texted her. She looked at the building in front of her as she stepped out her cab. Was the speakeasy bar really in a residential area like this? Speakeasy bars were usually hard to find and placed in the most unusual areas without any signs or billboards that made them mysterious and private.

Yuri walked through the door as per instruction and was surprised to see the interior completely different from the outside. While the outside looked like a normal residential building, the inside had beautiful neon lights and high seating with R&B music playing in the background. Searching for the members, she looked around to find a familiar group of three huddled up in a corner.

"Oppa?" She called out to Woozi softly in order to not garner any unwanted attention.

Jihoon swerved and turned to look at her, "You're here!" He stood up and gave her a small hug. Making some space, Yuri was soon seated in the same space as Jeonghan (who was busy on a call), Woozi and the man who had a subtle smirk on his face, Choi Seungcheol.

"I didn't think you'd come."

The triumphant expression on his face puzzled her. Did he think she was easy or something? Yuri scoffed, "I was actually going to have a team dinner with the company staff. I came here because Jihoon-Oppa told me to."

Woozi spoke lowering his glass, "Yuri-yah, you shouldn't miss a team dinner. You could've just told me no." Woozi didn't want her missing an important time like a winning celebration with company executives and staffs just for a couple of beers with him. She'd come because he'd called and Woozi was worried if Yuri had made the wrong bargain.

She couldn't meet his eyes. Instead, she scanned the menu in front of her, "Its alright, Oppa. I didn't want to go to a team dinner without my members." Yuri looked at the menu, "It isn't right."

Seungcheol couldn't help but think how attractive she looked when she subtly expressed care for someone. She was pretty, sure, with her innocent black eyes and beautiful long hair tied fashionably in a loose ponytail. She was still wearing her basic makeup from the award ceremony that day but had a caring vibe that hit home. It wasn't something that makeup could accentuate but rather something different, genuine.

Jihoon watched her expression and sighed, "Alright then. Order something. Today's on me." He called over the waiter and ordered what Yuri had pointed out. He was slightly proud of her.

Jeonghan had just ended his call and turned to Yuri, "What happened, did I miss something?"

S.Coups looked away when Woozi answered, "We just found another Seungcheol today." Coups smiled understanding why and Yuri looked confused.

Jeonghan sank back into his seat realising what he meant, "Ah, you're the leader in your group, Yuri-ssi?" Taking a sip from his glass, he spoke, "Don't carry all the burden by yourself, you're too young to grow up." Jeonghan was the type of person who could see right through people with a glance. And at that point, he could see her try to mask her emotions every step of the way.

Yuri didn't know what to make of the situation and just nodded with a polite smile. "Ah, there's something I wanted to ask," Yuri spoke while looking in Jihoon's direction as the food was served with the drinks.

Jihoon looked at her with an eyebrow raised, "What about?" It certainly was rare for Yuri to come up with a question.

"About us." Yuri watched Seungcheol's eyes grow wide as he shifted uncomfortably as her hand stopped over Woozi's hand. Woozi didn't mind the touch but Seungcheol's eyes were large enough to replace cup saucers. She turned her attention back to Jihoon. "About you and me, Oppa."

"About us?" Jihoon looked confused, "What about us?"

"It seems you haven't told your members about us." The smirk on Yuri's lips made Jeonghan sit up straight. Jihoon sighed as Seungcheol looked directly at him, finally catching onto what Yuri was implying.

"Are you two dating or something?" Jeonghan asked, looking between Yuri and Jihoon. But when none of them answered, Seungcheol asked, "No, right?"

"Mingyu-ssi asked me that very question today." Yuri played with her food with the fork in her hands. She looked up, catching Seungcheol's eye, "Didn't you invite me to dinner to ask me the same thing, Seungcheol-ssi?"

Seungcheol coughed and looked away knowing very well that she had hit the nail right on its mark. Jeonghan and Jihoon looked at him.

"Is that true?" Jihoon asked him, "Is that why you asked me to message her the address?" Jihoon was surprised that both Mingyu and Seungcheol had gone to such lengths to know the answer such a simple question. What were they so curious about? Were they interested in Yuri?

Seungcheol stuttered, "N-no. Why would I be curious about that? I'm not curious." But when no one seemed to believe him, Seungcheol gave in, "If you know, just answer it anyway."

"We're cousins," Jihoon said, sighing. "She's my aunt's daughter. The one who lives in Canada." He rolled his eyes, giving away the secret that everyone had been holding their breaths for, "I can't believe you guys thought I was dating her. I've known her all my life."

Yuri smiled, looking at Seungcheol who had a dazed expression, "Tell Mingyu-ssi too so he won't bother me again before a performance."

::