26.

A/N I was listening to K-osts when I had written this, don't blame me.

Also, stream Home;Run!

::

"I love you."

His words were soft as she hid her face in his shoulder, fighting tears that would break her unruly confident facade. It was heart flattering, knowing that her selfish confession was met with equal affection. He pulled apart, grinning slightly, "I'm not ever letting you go."

Yuri giggled, wiping her eyes, "Let me go then." She said pointing to the food that was getting cold behind her.

"That's not fair." Seungcheol laughed as he hesitantly let go of her frame so she could set the table. "I am a little curious about the taste though." He watched as she set up a grill, "This is the first time you've cooked for me."

"Correction

"Correction." She pointed out, all bubbly and smiling, "This is the first time I've cooked for someone other than myself."

"Really?"

Yuri nodded at her wide-eyed boyfriend, "If I make you say that it's delicious, it'll be your turn to cook next time." She winked at him.

Seungcheol looked at her in panic, "Yah, I'm not that good at cooking!"

She handed him chopsticks and offered him to come sit next to her as she opened the boxes. "Don't say it's delicious then," Yuri said teasing as she offered him kimbap, "I'll take it that you didn't like cooking, but it's okay~"

Seungcheol knew she was deliberately provoking him as he took a bite of the food. It had the taste of homemade food, something he treasured so much, a flavour of affection. Eyes narrowing, he looked at her, "Yuri, are you copying my V-live now?"

She hid her smile as she stuffed her face with food, "I don't know what you're talking about."

Coups rolled his eyes, "Sure sure, your highness." Chewing on another piece, he looked at her, a fake defeated smile on his face, "Its delicious."

::

"Has it happened before?" Yuri asked as they took a sip of their beer bottles, "The threatening? It seems like a perfect mechanism to drive away girlfriends."