08.

::

Yuri's eyes fluttered open to a room full of people. Her members, aunt and a few Seventeen members had huddled in the VIP room, speaking discreetly amongst themselves. "What in the world?" Yuri whispered out loud as she tried to sit up. She winced at the pain that echoed from her body and it caught the attention of the people in the room.

Seungcheol struggled to his feet and looked in her direction as Yuri's aunt spoke out loud, "Why are you up already? You should've rested a little more."

"It's fine, mom. We're the ones who probably woke her up with all that noise anyway, " Jihoon spoke as he rushed to his cousin's side and helped pull her up. Once she was up, Yuri thanked Jihoon with a smile.

She then turned her attention to the Seventeen members in the room and nodded slightly, not being able to bow in that situation. Dokyeom was on his feet immediately, "No no, you don't need to greet us, just take care." Four people including Jihoon were at the scene, Hoshi, Dokyeom, Seungcheol and Jihoon.

"But... How are you feeling now?" Hoshi asked hesitantly.

"I'm mostly alright," Yuri answered with a strained smile, "It hurts every time I stretch my leg but other than that, I'm alright."

"That was a bad question to ask, Hoshi-hyung. Obviously, she's not alright." Dokyeom spoke, shaking his head.

"No no, it's fine," Yuri spoke, "I don't mind. But if it's okay to ask..." Yuri started hesitantly.

Seungcheol grew tense

Seungcheol grew tense. He was quick to ask, "Do you need anything? You can ask for anything." Yuri shook her head to say no but by then, Seungcheol was already on his feet and ready to dash out to get whatever she wanted.

"I was just gonna ask why you guys still speak formally with each other." She spoke nimbly, a little embarrassed that she was being given so much attention.

Dokyeom stifled a laugh as he looked away from a red-faced Seungcheol. Hoshi muttered with a smile, "Looks like you were in too much of a hurry, hyung." There was some underlying meaning with the way Hoshi teased Seungcheol that Yuri couldn't understand.

Jihoon rolled his eyes, "They're just using honorifics because they're around a girl for the first time in a while."

Yuri's eyebrow raised as the other two members denied it, a smile forming on her face to see them bickering. Suddenly, Scoups coughed loudly as in to signal something and pointed at the flowers with his eyes. Beautiful pink and white flowers were sitting on the side, wrapped in a silk ribbon.