No F.U.N

::

::

Sequel to I-Doll, No F.U.N follows the events of what happens after a successful relationship. No one really gets a happily ever after in real life, so how can they? No F.U.N | Choi Seungcheol is a story of angst, romance and slight comedy (I try my best despite my randomly stupid sense of humour) about Yuri and Seungcheol. The first 3 chapters will be posted both here and on the new book (because it's a separate story) and it can be read individually (I'll try but there's going to be a lot of parts from I-Doll in it) so I hope you'll like it!

::

No F

No F.U.N | Choi Seungcheol

"It takes an eternity to build but only a moment to destroy. You could've saved us yet you chose to break it all."

::

Yuri and Seungcheol had dealt with a great many things in their lives, romance, sasaengs, near-death experiences, kidnappings and even reunions. They swore to love each other like no one ever had and care even when no one was looking. But being an Idol was never easy. Did they take it for granted?

Between new fans and keeping the old ones, the responsibility of an idol can stretch the line of reason... But can it pull apart a relationship?

::

"I can tell you're lying without looking. Whatever you wish to say, don't bother making excuses anymore. We're over."

::