Extra: Spring Before Winter

(Part 1/2)

::

Seungcheol looked slightly nervous as he held a bunch of flowers in his hand, waiting for his girlfriend to open the door. They'd been busy and unable to meet for over a month, with things moving in different directions for the both of them. However, Seungcheol had finally gathered some time together, paying a surprise visit just a bit before dinner time.

"Yes?" Yuri opened the door, fixing an earring, dressed in a lovely figure-hugging maroon evening gown

"Yes?" Yuri opened the door, fixing an earring, dressed in a lovely figure-hugging maroon evening gown. She looked ravishing in comparison to the casual jeans and t-shirt Seungcheol was in. "Oh? Cheol? What are you doing here?"

Seungcheol looked slightly taken aback as he muttered, "I—uh, I heard from your company that you had some free time today so I thought we could have a date today but..." His words trailed off just as his eyes noticed the high slit over her thigh, making him gulp slightly.

Yuri noticing his expression, laughed, letting him in. "I was going to meet an old friend today. I'd helped him financially when he was struggling with his studies and now that he's successful, he's invited me to a formal party to thank me." Yuri battled with the earring she'd been trying to put on, not finding the earhole without a mirror in front of her.

"Looking like that?" Seungcheol spoke, getting up and taking the earring from her fingers, doing it himself. Gently fixing her earring and capping it softly, he leaned over and left a small kiss over her ear, causing her to shiver in place as he whispered, "You look gorgeous."

Seungcheol smiled at the light red over her cheeks, his arms around her waist as he looked into her eyes, "Do you need to go?" He couldn't help it, feeling jealous over his girlfriend dressing up so hot to go to some other man's party. Glancing over her lips, he spoke, "Can't you just spend tonight with me? It's been a while."

He was messing with her head and heart right then and there

He was messing with her head and heart right then and there. She could feel his intense eyes on her person and the warm hands over her waist, speaking in the sweetest tone she had heard. It had been a long time. Yuri knew. The last time they had any alone time or a date or even a proper long conversation had been way over a month, with only text messages and video calls to keep it going. They lived in the same city but they'd barely get any time, the most being some secret kisses at the back end doors at award shows. But that too, had been months ago.