Chapter 9

Mina is holding a hand to her stomach because she's laughing so hard. It's not everyday you see Nayeon being chased by a drunk Momo around the trees because she wants to give a kiss to Jack.

"What the hell?" Chaeyoung asks Jihyo who shrugs apologetically. She's texted them of the plan and asked them to keep away.

"We were drinking in the pub at home and you know what a lighthead Momo is. She started crying for Jack after two drinks." Tzuyu explains.

"And for some reason Sana thought the best way to calm her down is by giving her another drink." Jihyo adds , "and now we're here."

Sana tries to hold Momo back to keep Nayeon safe. But she breaks free and runs after a screaming Nayeon again.

Dahyun puts herself in the middle of Nayeon and Momo and tries to reason with her. "You're not Rose."

Momo whines. " I am. Move out of my way. "

Dahyun blocks her again. "Rose doesn't wear joggings and T-shirt in Titanic, does she? She wears dresses. "

Momo's eyes widen as she takes a good look at herself. "I'm not Rose!!"

Danger averted, Dahyun sighs but when Momo's eyes lands on Mina who's in a pretty dress and her eyes gleam like she's finally figured something, Dahyun knows they're screwed.

"Rose is cheating on Jack." Momo whispers conspiratorially to Jihyo who's taking a swig of her beer. Jihyo looks at Chaeyoung and Mina dancing around to music and sighs. She knows she shouldn't have let Momo get drunk.

When they sit around the campfire, Jeongyeon strumming her guitar and the girls singing along to songs, Momo drags a startled Mina away from Chaeyoung and pushes her onto Nayeon's lap.

"Rose you belong with Jack. "

Dahyun looks at Nayeon and Mina apologetically when they narrow their eyes at her.

"I'm not Jack, Momo." Nayeon tries weakly.

"So why are you wearing a bow tie?"

Nayeon stares at Chaeyoung who convinced her to dress the part and the younger girl offers a sheepish smile and looks away guiltily.

Mina gets off Nayeon's lap and settle to sit beside her because she knows Momo isn't going to let her be with Chaeyoung.

A while later most of them are in varying stages of drunk except Nayeon who's just having fun seeing the girls have fun.

Dahyun is doing chicken dance with Jihyo and Sana. Jeongyeon is a being a very good Dj. She's even cleared the table away to convert the spot into a dance floor. Nayeon averts her gaze when Jeongyeon catches her eyes and smirks.

Momo is dancing with Tzuyu, she's too drunk to notice Mina is dancing with Chaeyoung.

She spoke too soon. Because Jeongyeon accidentally plays Titanic theme song and Momo pounces at Chaeyoung separating the pair and pushes a flustered Mina into Nayeon's arms.

"Dance with Jack, Rose. Don't be a hoe!!"

Nayeon stares at Momo's behind with her mouth agape.

Mina starts to giggle. "Did she just call me a hoe??"

Nayeon scratches her neck, throws her the signature bunny tooth smile and apologizes profusely. "I'm really sorry for ruining your date. I should have never fell into the pool yesterday."

If she hadn't, she'd have never been Jack.

Mina looks up at her and blushes a little, as she sways along to the music in the older girl's arms. "It wasn't a date."

Nayeon rolls her eyes. "Minaya, don't be a blonde."

Mina chuckles. "So I'm Rose, a hoe and a blonde, all in one night. Thank you Jack, you're a gentleman."

Nayeon bites back a smile. It's always easy to hold a banter with Mina.

They both double over in laughter when they see Momo and Dahyun waving at the moon and giving it the finger.

When the song finishes, Nayeon steps back and bows lightly. "Thank you for the dance. "

Mina laughs lightly and bows back.

Nayeon puts a hand on her back and guides her to where Chaeyoung is sulking next to Jeongyeon and assures her Momo isn't going to separate them again.

Chaeyoung pouts a little. The perfect moment has already been ruined. But that doesn't mean she didn't want to spend time with Mina. "Thank you for bringing my girl back."

Mina blushes a little.

"Enjoy your night, lovebirds." Nayeon bows and lays a kiss on Mina's hand playing her part perfectly.

Chaeyoung sees Mina flush even harder when Nayeon calls them lovebirds and her heart flutters a little. Maybe her date hadn't been a total failure after all.