Facts and Feathers [Edited]

Later that week, Bluebell was outside in the courtyard, with their quidditch captain Oliver Wood, a large trunk in front of them.

"Quidditch is easy enough to understand. Each time has seven players, 3 chasers, 2 beaters, 1 keeper, and a seeker, that'll be you Bluebell. There are three kinds of balls." Oliver explains opening the trunk, where has several size balls.

He picks up a red one "This one's called the Quaffle. Now, the chasers handle the Quaffle and try to put it through one of those three hoops."

"Wait- wait" said the girl. She pulled out her glasses and place them on.

"Why didn't you wear them before?" Asked the boy in confusion.

Blue shrug, pushing them up her nose. "don't like them, now tell me about the game"

"Right, look there." Oliver points to the hoops in the Quidditch pitch in the distance. "The keeper, that's me, defends the hoops."

He throws the ball to Blue who easily catches it. "With me so far?"

"All good" She throws the Quaffle back at Wood.

"What are those?" Asks Blue pointing at the two squirming chained down balls.

Wood hands her a small bat.

He bends down and releases one ball. With an angry growl, it flies off into the air.

The two watch it.

"Careful now, it's comin' back." The balls come whizzing down and Blue cracks at it with the bat. The ball soars off through a statue, surprisingly without damaging it. a few cheers from behind them were heard.

Lorena, Eric, and Roman had snuck in or accompanied her as they like to call it, wood didn't had any complaints so he let them stay.

"Eh, not bad, King, you'd make a fair beater..." said Oliver looking at the ball ignoring the other first years.

"I'm a natural." the girl shrugs with a smug smile.

"Uh-oh." Said woods looked at the ball who was coming back.

The ball zooms down, and Oliver grabs it, wriggling to get it back in the box. He succeeds before standing up out of breath.

"What the hell was that?" Asks blue looking down at the ball.

"A nasty little buggers." Said Oliver. "But you are the seeker, and the only thing I want you to worry about is this... the Golden Snitch."

He hands Bluebell a walnut-sized golden ball.

She smiled observing it. "This ball is neat."

"Ah, you like it now. Just wait. It's wicked fast and damn near impossible to see." informs Oliver

"The ball is pretty and all but what do I do with it?" Bluebell asks. "Do I throw it at someones eyes or wha?"

"No, you catch it... before the other team's seeker." He told her "You catch this, the game is over. You catch this, King, and we win."

The ball flutters out two delicate wings and jumps into the air. Blue keeps an eye on it while Oliver looks around for it.

"Whoa." The blonde breaths out with a smile, she grabs it back and gives it to Oliver.

"Practice is tomorrow morning, I want you here at seven sharp," said Olivier putting the Snitch away.

"Fuckin' hell, why so damn early? have gone mad bruv? " Blue said annoyed about the hour.

"Ah, no foul language. I'll see you tomorrow at seven sharp"

After putting the truck away the first year walk towards her group of friends who were waiting for her.