Christmas Gift [Edited]

Another month had passed and the snow started to fall. The quartet were walking along a path with Hagrid, talking.

"Nonsense! Why would Snape put a curse on blue's broom?" Huff the giant.

Blue shrugged as she holds her robes closer to her body to keep warm. "Who knows? Why was he trying to get past that three-headed dog on Halloween?"

Hagrid turns to them, suspiciously. "Who told you 'bout Fluffy?"

Eric frown, looking up a Hagrid in confusion. "Fluffy?"

"That thing has a name?" Roman asked, just as confused as Eric is.

"It's not a thing Roman, it's an animal." Said Lorena.

"Thank you Lorena." Hagrid said turning to Roman. "Of course he's got a name. He's mine. I bought him off an Irish feller I met down at the pub last year. Then I lent him to Dumbledore to guard the.."

"The what?" Eric urged.

"Shouldn't have said that." Hagrid mutters to himself. "No more questions! Don't ask any more questions. That's top secret, that is."

Blue groan exasperated and wave her hands in the air. "But, Hagrid, whatever Fluffy's guarding, Snape's trying to steal it."

"Codswallop. Professor Snape is a Hogwarts teacher."

"Hogwarts teacher or not, he was trying to knock Blue off her broom. I saw it with my own eyes and I've read enough about spells to know that you've got to keep eye contact and the oaf of Snape wasn't blinking." Roman said.

Hagrid Sighs "Now, you listen to me, all three of you. You're meddling in things that ought not to be meddled in. It's dangerous. What that dog is guarding is strictly between Dumbledore and Nicholas Flamel."

The four glance at each other whit held the same curious expression then back to Hagrid "Nicholas Flamel?"

The giant eyes widen "I shouldn't said that. I should not have said that." He then leaves, mumbling to himself "I should have not said that"

"Nicholas Flamel it's sounds familiar innit?" Blue Turns to her friends "Who the hell is Nicholas Flamel?"

"I don't know." "I don't know either" "no idea mate."

Blue sighs as they begin to make the walk back to the castle. "We have to do some research"

After a few seconds of silence, only hearing the snow screech as they step on it Roman asks. "What are you lot doing for Christmas?"

"Uh— I think I'm going to stay. I doubt my parents want me home" Said Lorena looking down.

"Then, I'll stay too." Bluebell decided.

"Yeah, me too." Said Eric swinging his arm around Bluebell.

"Ugh, now I wish I could stay but my dad made me promise to go back this year." Said Roman, kicking snow.

"Well then, it'll be just us three." Said Eric at the two girls.

Lorena looked at them sheepishly "You don't have to stay because of me. I don't want to ruin your Christmas with your families."

Blue intervine her arm with Lorena's. "It'll be ruin if I know you'll stay here by yourself."

Eric nods in agreement "I reckon it might be fun."

"But what about your grandmother?" Asked Lorena.

"Don't worry about her. She normally goes to the bingo with all the other old people. Actually, I think that if I go home she'll take me with her." the boy shudder at the thought.