The Vanishing Glass [Edited]

Bluebell was sleeping soundly in her room, under the cupboard when she was wakened up by her aunt Bianca.

A lanky, tall woman with blonde short hair, striking blue eyes, that always seem to gleam with hatred towards Bluebell.

"Up. Get your lazy arse up."

She knocks on her closet door repeatedly.
"Now!"

Smacks the door of the closet once again.

Bluebell was a bit surprised that she was up this early, the woman after her fourth breakup of the month was never up before noon.

Bluebell sighs running a hand over her face tiredly and opening her brown-ish eyes, a few blonde strings of hair fall on her forehead where she has an ugly yet peculiar scar that resembles the lightning before the thunder.

With another sigh, she turns on her bedroom light, blue reach out to grab her ugly glasses but decided against them. She had never liked them, they make her eyes look gigantic so she usually rather stay blind as a bat.

That was when she heard the loud jumps from above her and already knowing who was causing it Bluebell rolled her eyes, it was Olivia, her cousin, a small brunette girl with too much free time in her hands and a need to make Bluebell's life miserable. Not the best combination for Bluebell.

"Wake up, orphan! We're goin' to the zoo with the Dursley's" shouted the girl.

"Shut up." Bluebell looks up to the join works of the stairs with small amounts of specks of dust rising.

Olivia scoffed, coming down the stairs and running for the kitchen. Bluebell tries to come out of the closet but is pushed back in by the brunette girl. "Too slow."

"Cunt" she mutters.

Blue walks into the kitchen, dressed in an outgrown plane red shirt, jean shorts and old black converse. It's Olivia's old clothes, Blue was maybe not as small in height but she was thinner because Bianca doesn't always feel the need to feed her as she tells her, so the clothes were mostly outgrown on her.

"Did we buy that fat ass of Dudley a gift?" Olivia asked her mom as she took a seat on the table.

Bianca shrugs from her seat and lights a cigarette while looking at the paper "His gift is that you accepted his invitation"

"Well, what are you waitin' for?" The woman then turns to Blue unpleasantly "Cook the bloody breakfast."

Bluebell restrains herself from glaring at her, having learned not to from the last time which earns her a slap across the face so instead, she gets to work, she begins to heat a couple of waffles and turn the coffeemaker on.

Despite not being able to see clearly, she knows where everything is.

"I can't wait to see all those animals, too bad we have to go with the Dursley's," said Olivia looking through a magazine most likely about Prince Charles latest scandal.

"Eager to be with your own?" Bluebell mumble a small smirk on her face as she moved to place the warm waffles on the plate.

"Oi." She could feel Olivia glaring dagger to the back of her face.

"Little turd, brin' me my damn coffee now," Bianca said letting a puff of smoke, Ignoring Oliva and Bluebell.

She put a plate of waffles in front of Olivia ignoring the sneer on her mouth before putting the coffee on a cup and taking it to her aunt.