THE KNIGHT BUS

Bluebell had walked a few streets, she doesn't know how many not having counted them, she was so mad she let her feet move her without her knowing.

It took her a few more steps and a few loud curses until she came to her senses, Bluebell looked up at a familiar bench in front of a familiar park.

The girl pants angrily from the effort of dragging her trunk, before taking a seat. She runs a hand over her face, wincing when it reaches where Earl had slapped her.

Seething, she pulled out the half of a spliff, the first one of the week. Blue hesitated for a moment but the panic and stress of what to do grew as the minutes passed and she didn't feel like stressing.

A funny prickling on the back of her neck had made Blue feel she was being watched, but the street and park were appeared to be deserted, and no many lights shone from any of the large square houses

She observed the park for a few seconds with a tight grip on her wand, but she couldn't see anything.

Huffing at her paranoia, she reached inside of her satchel trying to find a lighter but didn't find it: only a couple of books, her glasses, the muggle money she earned that summer, a few galleons, and the bottle of vodka she stole from Bianca, now being dead weight to carry around.

"Perfect." Mumble Bluebell, slumping on the bench, defeated.

Panic begins to settle in again, She was stranded, quite alone, in the dark Muggle world, she could go to Amelia's but she could imagine the scolding that was waiting for her and Bluebell wasn't in the mood for it, she couldn't go to Roman's since he was in America, she has no idea where Eric is and Lorena gives the impression that her parents wouldn't be to keen on letting her stay in their home so, she has absolutely no where to go.

And the worst of it was, she had just done serious magic, which meant that she was almost certainly expelled from Hogwarts. She had broken the Decree for the Restriction of Underage Wizardry so badly, she was surprised Ministry of Magic representatives weren't swooping down on her where she sat.

What was going to happen to her? Would she be arrested, or would she simply be outlawed from the wizarding world? Would she—

"Need a lighter?" A very familiar voice said, making her jump.

Bluebell grunted lowly, at the sudden apparition of Jennifer Kim. As if she didn't have enough for that night, the universe really does hate her.

Before the girl could give her an answer Jenny's distinguished lighter was lighting the spliff that was still hanging in her mouth.

Blue inhales letting the smoke to properly reach her lungs before letting go of it. She felt Jenny sit next to her but made no move to acknowledge her.

"What's that on your hand?" She asks.

"Nothin' " The blonde had forgotten she still had her wand in a tight grip, blue moved it away to her other side.

There were a few moments of awkward silence, Bluebell concentrated on inhaling the smoke, slightly irritated by the presence next to her.

"Where are you going?"

Bluebell debated on answering her "A... friends house."

Jenny frowned "A friend's house?"

Bluebell only shrugged, letting the smoke out from her nose.

Jenny sighs, Bluebell could feel the girl's brown eyes roaming over her face which made her a bit uncomfortable.

"Blue what— what happened to your face?" Jenny asks concern clearly in her tone.