Norbert [Edited]

Winter airs soon turn into summer breezes, a few months have passed since the night of the mirror.

Currently the quartet were studying in the great hall since the finals exams were coming up soon.

"Alright, I think I'm ready! Ask me something." Said Roman.

Lorena looked down at her parchment "All right, what are the three most crucial ingredients in a Forgetfulness Potion?"

"I- the— shit, I forgot." Said the boy

"2 drops of Lethe River Water, 2 Valerian sprigs, 2 measures of Standard Ingredient and 4 mistletoe berries" Eric informs from his book.

" I had it on the tip of my tongue." Grumble Roman before looking down at his notes. "What if I just copy off one of you?"

Blue smiled at him and pats him on the back "I'd do it bruv, but accordin' to Professor McGonagall, we're to be given special quills bewitched with an anti-cheatin' spell or something."

Roman gasp dramatically "That's insulting! It's as if they don't trust us!... is there an anti- anti spell?"

" I supposed, but I don't think it'll work." Said Eric still not looking up from his book.

Roman sighs and pulls a chocolate frog out of his bag. He ate a piece before looking at the card "Dumbledore again!"

" Tough luck mate"

Just then, Neville Longbottom comes hopping into the Great Hall with his legs stuck together as the other students laugh at him.

"Leg-Locker Curse?"  Bluebell laughs.

"Malfoy." Said Lorena looking at Neville chuckling slightly.

Neville approaches them amidst laughter from the other students.

"Neville, mate. You have got to start standing up for yourself." Said Roman whipping a tear.

Neville wobble uncontrollably "How? I can barely stand at all!"

Seamus jumping up, wand at the ready "I'll do the counter-curse!"

"No, that's all I need... you to set my bloody kneecaps on fire!" Said Neville earning another wave of laughter from the quartet.

Seamus slammed his wand down angrily his cheeks turn a bit pink in embarrassment as the popular quartet laugh at him "I don't appreciate the insinuation, Longbottom. Besides, if anyone cares to notice, my eyebrows have completely grown back!"

He then stalks off angrily, showing a large chunk of hair missing from the back of his head causing the other four to keep laughing.

Bluebell eyes stray from Seamus to the chocolate frog card, she tilt her head to read better and her eyes widen at what she read. "I found him!"

She hands Roman the Chocolate Frog card of Dumbledore who quickly read.

"Dumbledore is particularly famous for his defeat of the Dark Wizard Grindelwald in 1945–'"

"Go on."

"—- for his discovery of the 12 uses of Dragon Blood, and his work on alchemy with his partner Nicolas Flamel!'" Exclaim the boy looking between his friends.

"I knew the name sounded familiar. I read it on the train that day." Said bluebell.

Eric beam excitedly "Follow me!"

The quartet tears out of the Great Hall, leaving poor Neville still flailing around.

"Hey, wait, where are you going? What about the counter-curse?!" before he can say another word he topples over backwards, the other students start laughing.