CORNELIUS FUDGE

Bluebell was running down the stairs of her dorm to the common room, diary in hand and her mind was racing with the new information Tom Riddle granted her.

It couldn't be possible could it?

When she was about to enter the room, Bluebell collided with someone, a strand of red hair was all she needed to figure who she bumped into.

"Ginny!"  Said Blue stepping back "my bad, I wasn't watchin' where I was goin' "

Ginny shakes her head dismissively "I wasn't looking either"

"We haven't talked in a while, you always seem to be out or somethin' " said Blue, smiling at the red head. "Not even at nighttime."

Ginny stiffened, looking at anything but the blonde, who took notice of her sudden change in demeanor "I- I was busy. I am, I mean. I'm busy with all the potions homework."

Blue nodded "Aye, snape's a sod, that one is"

"That he is" the ginger's eyes jumping from one place to another never meeting Blues, until they fell on the diary. That's when they widened but she quickly looked away, more nervous than ever.

She looked down at the diary then at the ginger  with a frown "Ginny, are you— "

"I'm fine." She snapped before realizing "I- I'm sorry. I've got to go"  Then she left, running quickly up the stairs to the second year dormitories.

Blue frowns as she watches her leave, Ginny had been weird lately but Blue didn't think much of it and had ruled it out as awkwardness after the valentine fiasco.

Once in the common room, she walked to where Eric and Lorena were doing homework in one of the many tables.

"Hey, I thought you were already going to sleep?" Said Lorena, noticing the girl walking towards them.

"I've got something massive to tell you" she said and looked around for the missing member of their Gang "Where's Roman?"

"He refused to do homework, so he threw a tantrum when he didn't have our attention and left." Said Eric looking up from his homework.

Bluebell rolled her eyes as she sat on one of the chairs, placing the diary on the table "Go bring him, Nips. It's really important."

"But I've still got homework—"

"Eric, it's really fuckin' important." Said Bluebell in a tone that left no chance of arguing back. "It's about the diary."

With that Eric stood up and quickly climbed the stairs up to his dormitory. Blue leaned back on her chair, her elbows on each arm rest, looking at the diary, frowning deep in thought.

"What did you find?" Asked Lorena, observing the diary warily.

"You think Hagrid would keep somethin' that could badly hurt someone?" Blue suddenly asked.

"What?" Lorena frowned in confusion "Of course, did you forget about last year?"

"Yes but that was different. Fluffy was in a room we were told not to go" Blue reason.

"What about the dragon?"

Bluebell huffs "He was goin' to keep it in the forest."

"But it was still dangerous, imagine a dragon on the forbidden forest, it will burned it all"

Before Blue could say something back, Eric came back with Roman, who was eating some chocolate he had received.

"No need to cry, I'm here" said Roman, sitting in one of the chairs, he slouched back in his chair, crossing his arms while Eric sat on the chair next to him one hand on the table the other under, looking at Blue expectantly.