THE ROGUE BLUDGER

"No. I'm not going to class" bluebell huffs as Eric dragged her to class.

"It's not that bad bluebell" said the boy but the girl didn't budge.

"I don't want to play or hear anymore of his stupid books" said bluebell

Eric narrow his eyes "it's not stupid it's educational."

"How is it educational making me play a fuckin' Yeti?" Asked Blue

Since the disastrous episode of the pixies, Professor Lockhart had not brought live creatures to class. Instead, he read passages from his books to them, and sometimes reenacted some of the more dramatic bits. He usually picked Blue to help him with these reconstructions; so far, the girl had been forced to play a simple Transylvanian villager whom Lockhart had cured of a Babbling Curse, a yeti with a head cold, and a vampire who had been unable to eat anything except lettuce since Lockhart had dealt with him.

"That's true, blue could barely play the part. She lacks of height" said Roman

"Shut up" murmured Blue "I just haven't hit puberty yet"

"None of us have" said Lorena

Bluebell groans "I don't want to embarrass myself again in front of Grindelwald"

"You do that everytime you open your mouth" said Roman

"And I reckon he doesn't like you much" said Lorena earning a slap on the arm form bluebell

"He's just in denial"

"Whatever, blue come on you know we need to be in his good grades" said Roman

Bluebell sighs and starts walking to class. They arrive later than all of their peers, Lockhart was in the middle of a sentence about his time with the banshee when the four arrived.

"There you are bluebell, come, today you'll be helping play the werewolf" said Lockhart when he spotted the group.

Bluebell sends her friends a glare before reluctantly walking to the front of the class. If she hadn't had a very good reason for keeping Lockhart in a good mood, she would have refused to do it.

"Nice loud howl, Bluebell - exactly - and then, if you'll believe it, I pounced - like this - slammed him to the floor - thus with one hand, I managed to hold him down - with my other, I put my wand to his throat - I then screwed up my remaining strength and performed the immensely complex Homorphus Charm- he let out a piteous moan - go on, Bluebell - higher than that - good - the fur vanished - the fangs shrank - and he turned back into a man. Simple, yet effective - and another village will remember me forever as the hero who delivered them from the monthly terror of werewolf attacks."

Bluebell's gaze turned from Gilderoy to her friends, Eric was hooked into Lockharts every word, Lorena had a sympathetic smile on her face and Roman was snickering silently. She scowls and turns to Grindelwald who was looking like a zombie lately. He instead of paying attention to Lockhart had his head on the table with his eyes closed. At least she doesn't have to embarrass herself further with him.

Suddenly the said boy jumped from his seat and said "The sword"

The whole class turns to him and Nikolai's cheek turns a shade of red at the sudden attention.

"No young Grindelwald, I did not used a sword. Although, I have studied the ancient arts of sparring—" before he could continue the bell rang and Lockhart got to his feet.

"Homework - compose a poem about my defeat of the Wagga Wagga Werewolf! Signed copies of Magical Me to the author of the best one!"

The class began to leave, Grindelwald was the first out of his seat. Blue returned to the back of the room, where her friends were waiting.