THE DEATHDAY PARTY

"Hahahaha" Roman laughs as Eric sneeze for the seventh time in the past five minute.

It was the start of the chill October and Eric just like many others had fallen sick. The boy had been sick for at least a week but he's too stubborn to go to the hospital wing.

"Fuck off" he said through gritted teeth while sniffling.

Lorena pat his back sympathetically "Eric, you should go to get the potion"

"No, I'll look ridiculous" cried the boy

"You always do bruv," Bluebell snickers at the sight of her sick friend.

He glare at her. "Don't try me Bluebell or I'll get you sick with me, see how much you laugh then."

Blue stopped laughing and gave him a mischievous look "you already did that with your face"

And with that the boy started chasing the girl coughing at each step he took which caused him to slow down and use his inhaler giving her a great advantage. The girl laughed as she ran inside the castle.

As she was running, thanks to the lack of glasses on her face bluebell didn't see the two boys walking and unfortunately bump into one of them causing him to drop his books.

"Hey" yelled the boy.

Bluebell stumbled back, looking up to see who she had bumped into, she saw Elliot Pertwee and Nikolai Grindelwald. The girl smirks at Grindelwald while ignoring Elliot completely.

"Alright Grindelwald?" Said the girl

Nikolai roll his eyes as he helped Elliot pick up the books he dropped "Sod off King"

"Come on Grindelwald, we didn't even get a chance to talk at the library yesterday." the girl said with a smirk.

Bluebell had been trying to talk to him often or at any chance she got. Sadly the boy didn't seem to want anything to do with the King girl. He told her that she was childish and an arrogant twerp, but the girl didn't take it to heart.

"That's because I rather like to have smart conversations and you seem to lack the brains for it" said Nikolai as he stands after helping Pertwee with his books.

"You hurt me Grindelwald" said the girl placing a hand on her chest " but you haven't try to have a conversation with me so how do you know I lack brains?"

Pertwee who had been quiet scoffs "Please, the stupidity practically oozes out of you."

Blue kept smirking as her gaze turned to Elliot, and although she had a smirk her eyes held nothing but disdain "Pertweener, sorry I can't understand you, I don't speak troll"

Before Elliot could muster a snarky response another voice yelled from behind the girl "BLUEBELL, YOU'RE NOT SAFE FROM MY GERMS"

A few meters away from where she was, Eric Quinn pumping his inhaler but still jogging to get her . Bluebell let out a laugh and pushed past the two boys. This time purposely knocking Elliot's shoulders causing him to drop his books again.

"See you later Grindelwald" shouts Blue as she begins to run.

Bluebell and Eric ran through the castle until the girl stopped outside the hospital wing, where Madam Pomfrey was having potions.

Eric turn to blue when he finally caught up to her and gave her a look of betrayal "You tricked me"

Blue shrugged "Not my fault you don't see where you running to"

She started pushing him to the doors but he kept resisting. "Blue, no please. I'll do anything please"

Bluebell roll her eyes "you'll be fine, you dramatic bitch"