ARAGOG

Summer was creeping over the grounds around the castle; sky and lake alike turned periwinkle blue and flowers large as cabbages burst into bloom in the greenhouses. But with no Hagrid visible from the castle windows, striding the grounds with Fang at his heels, the scene didn't look right to Bluebell; no better, in fact, than the inside of the castle, where things were so horribly wrong.

Blue and Lorena had tried to visit Eric and Roman, but visitors were now barred from the hospital wing.

"Please Madam Pomfrey, we won't be long," Lorena tries to reason with the healer.

"It's not negotiable"

"Oh, come on Poppy, just give us a moment with them." grumble bluebell while holding the door open to prevent the healer from shutting it. "You won't even notice us there."

"We're taking no more chances," Madam Pomfrey told them severely through a crack in the infirmary door. "No, I'm sorry, there's every chance the attacker might come back to finish these people off..."

Lorena sighs defeatedly while Bluebell huffs loudly and letting go of the door  "Fine" she grabbed Lorena's arm and dragged her away.

As the two walked through the hallways the bell rang, the very few kids who were lounging around quickly made their way to their class not wanting to be left alone In the hallway.

With Dumbledore gone, fear had spread as never before, so that the sun warming the castle walls outside seemed to stop at the mullioned windows. There was barely a face to be seen in the school that didn't look worried and tense, and any laughter that rang through the corridors sounded shrill and unnatural and was quickly stifled.

Blue constantly repeated Dumbledore's final words to herself "I will only truly have left this school when none here are loyal to me... Help will always be given at Hogwarts to those who ask for it." But what good were these words? Who exactly were they supposed to ask for help, when everyone was just as confused and scared as they were?

Blue mumbled some frustrated curse words under her breath before turning to Lorena who was bummed that Madam Pomfrey hadn't let them visit their petrified friends.

"What do we have next?"

Lorena looked up from the floor "I think it's...uh" it took a minute for the girl to remember "It's potions"

Bluebell groaned "Wanna pluck it?"

"We can't Blue"

"Don't be a melt, we can use the time to look for spiders." Blue insisted "There has to be some of them little fuckers around still."

Hagrid's hint about the spiders was far easier to understand. The trouble was, there didn't seem to be a single spider left in the castle to follow. Blue looked everywhere she went, helped by Lorena.

The blood girl bit her lips considering the option, before she could come to a conclusion of what she wanted another voice cut through.

"What are you two doing here alone?"

The two girls turned to find Percy Weasley, the two girls had come across the Weasley boy a few times in the Hospital wing, he like them had tried to visit his patrol partner, Penelope Clearwater, he told her that he was a prefect and demanded to let him in, of course it didn't work. Madam Pomfrey decision was final.

"Haven't you heard the bell? It's time for class not stalking in the hallways." he scolded them as he approached.

"Yes, we were just about to go, Percy." Lorena mumbled with a tight smile on her face.

Percy nods swiftly "I'll walk you there, seeing that you don't have your class with you."

They weren't allowed to wander off on their own but had to move around the castle in a pack with the other Gryffindors. Most of their fellow students seemed glad that they were being shepherded from class to class by teachers, but Bluebell found it very irksome.