Marriage and Children?

Demi's P.O.V

We are currently on our way to pick up Jay and Lyric and I'm so excited, my manger called earlier to let me know that in a month I'll be away for at least two months due to performances and TV and radio appearances, I haven't told Sav yet because I don't want her to get upset but I guess the sooner I tell her the less I have to stress over it.

It sucks knowing I have to be away from them but it's my job and it has to happen, I'm just going to miss them so much.

"What's wrong babygirl?" Sav asked as she grabbed my hand and entwined our fingers.
"I have to talk to you about something"
"What is it?"
"Can we talk later? I just want to enjoy today" I gave her a small smile and she just nodded as we pulled into Ashley's driveway.

"Demi!!" Jay squealed as she ran towards me, I picked her up as she jumped into my arms.
"Hey monkey" I gave her a hug then she kissed my cheek.
"Have you had fun staying with Ashley?" I questioned.
"Yes but I've missed you and momma"
"We've missed you to monkey" Jay laughed as I tickled her while we made our way inside to where Sav and Ashley are.

I put Jay down and she went and said hello to her mother while I stood there awkwardly, Ashley and I still don't talk that much only when we really have to.

"You can sit down Demi" Ashley smiled at me.
"Na it's cool, we aren't staying for long" I replied with a smile.
"Actually I was going to stay a while, that's alright tho isn't it babe?" Sav asked, I mentally sighed but gave her a smile and nodded.

"Of course, we can stay as long as you want" I went and sat next to Sav and she instantly entwined our fingers which made me smile. I sat there for about five minutes listening to them talk about Sav's and Jays birthday which are coming up very soon and I probably won't be here for them which sucks considering it will be Sav's twenty first and Jay's sixth.

It's crazy to think I met Sav when she was nineteen and Jay was only four, a lot has happened since knowing them.

My phone vibrated in my pocket so I pulled it out and seen I had a message from Mar, I smiled and opened the message.

Hey Dems, it's me your best friend you remember me right? - Mars bar

Hello, I'm sorry but I don't know who you are. - Demi

Ha ha ha Demi, you're so funny! NOT! - Mars bar

Haha, how are you Mars bar? - Demi

Don't call me that Devonne! And I'm good, you? - Mars bar

Haha😂, I'm bored as fuck! We are at Ashley's house, help me! - Demi

Demi don't be mean! There's nothing wrong with Ashley she's super sweet and hasn't done anything to you! Be nice! - Mars bar

Blah blah blah, yes mother! - Demi

Well I'm going now just thought I'd text to see how you are. - Mars bar

Okay Mar, talk soon😘. - Demi

I pretended to be still interested with my phone but instead I tuned back into Sav and Ashley's conversation.  

"So she wants children with you?" Ashley asked.
"Yes"
"When?"
"Now"
"Oh really? And how do you feel about that?" Ashley questioned.

"I don't know, I mean ever since Demi and I got serious I started thinking about having a family with her but now it's a lot harder, her career is going great and mine is just about to start, plus there's the fact that we haven't been back together that long" Sav replied.