Leaving

Demi's P.O.V

"Babe please don't cry, I'll call you as soon as I land"

I'm currently standing at the airport with Sav and Jay waiting for my flight to be called out and Sav is a complete mess, I feel extremely bad for leaving her although she keeps telling me it my job and I've gotta do it.

"I'm going to miss you" she cried.

"I know, I'm going to miss you too" I pulled her into a hug and held her tight just as I did my flight was called out so I let go of her and switched my attention to Jay, I crouched down to her height and gave her a hug.

"Be good for momma okay sweetie and take good care of her, I love you" I stood back up and smiled at Sav.

"I love you babygirl, I'll call you when I land" I gave her another hug and when I pulled away I kissed her passionately.

"I love you more beautiful" Sav whispered against my lips.

I grabbed my carry on bag and headed to the gate, once I was a fair distance away I looked back and seen Sav holding Jay while crying, I blew them a kiss before turning a corner.

Savannahs P.O.V

The car ride home was quiet except for Jayleighs singing from the back seat, once we got home Jay ran and sat on the couch and demanded that I sat with her so I'm now sat on the couch with Jay asleep on my lap, we just finished watching home. Well I did Jay fell sleep half way through the movie, my phone started vibrating in my pocket so I grabbed it and answered it without checking who was calling.

"Hello" I waited for a reply but all I got was quiet sobs, I pulled the phone away from my ear to check the called ID.

"Ashley? What's wrong?"

"Normani broke up with me"

"What! Where are you?" I asked worried.

"I don't know, I've just been driving around"

"Okay, you need to figure out where you are"

"Uh okay, umm" I heard shuffling then a noise like she had dropped her phone or something.

"I'm at the park near your old place"

"Okay I'll be there in 20minutes, don't move"

"Okay bye"

She hung up so I quickly called Jersey and asked if I could drop Jay off for a while which she agreed to so I carried Jay out to the car and headed to Jerseys house. Once I got there I thanked her multiple times then headed to the park, upon arriving I seen Ashley's car parked in the furthest parking bay so I parked in the one next to her then got out and knocked on her window. She looked at me then got out of the car instantly hugging me and crying.

"It's okay, everything will be fine" I rubbed her back and held her until she calmed then pulled away, once I did I could smell the alcohol on her breath.

"You've been drinking while driving" I asked annoyed.

"Yes"

"Are you serious! I nearly lost Jay from a drink driver" I was beyond pissed right now.

"I'm sorry, I wasn't thinking" She started crying and I instantly felt bad so I pulled her in for another hug.

After a while I let go and suggested that we go for a work which she agreed to.

"Demi left today right?" Ashley questioned.

"Yeah i miss her, I'm already counting down the days till she returns and she's only been gone a few hours"