Today is the day

6 months later.

Demi's P.O.V

Today is the day I've been waiting for since I fell in love with Savannah. Our wedding day.

We tried to get married sooner but with both our schedules being crazy we've had to put it back a bit, until now.

"Demi, we need you in here for make up and hair" Marissa called out.

Savannah and I haven't seen each other in a few days, she said it'll make it more special when we finally do.

I walked into the room where I was needed and was sat into a chair.

"We don't have that much time left" Marissa was running around like a crazy person, I think she's more nervous than I am.

"Mar, we have hours. Stop worrying."

Savannah's P.O.V

"Are you ready to finally be married?" Cassidy asked me.
"Yes, I've wanted this for so long I just can't believe today is already here. It feels like just yesterday that we were on the beach when I proposed to her"

Cassidy smiled at my reply then brought the tuxedo over. Yes I'm wearing one, the night I proposed to Demi I felt extremely comfortable in one so I'm going to get married in one.

"Put it on, the car will be here in half an hour" I took the Tux from Cassidy and went to change, when I came back out everyone that was in the room stopped talking and looked at me.

"Damn Demi is one lucky person" Ashley was the first to speak.
"I second that" Cassidy laughed.

Everyone else told me I looked great then started touching up whatever I may have messed up while getting dressed.

"I can't believe my best friend is getting married" Cas spoke once it was just her, Ashley and I in the room.

"Aww Cas" I pulled her into a hug as she started tearing up. We had a group hug until someone knocked on the door telling us the car was here. We pulled away and fixed ourselves up, Cas and Ashley are my best man. I told them they could wear a dress if they wanted to but they both wanted to wear a tux to fit the part.

I walked outside and seen a black limo waiting and Jayleigh standing beside it holding a bunch of flowers.

"You look beautiful mom"
"Thank you, so do you babygirl" I smiled at her then gave her a hug. We all got in the Limo and headed to our destination.

Demi and I decided on a beach wedding because we both love the beach so much. It's an afternoon/night wedding. We are hoping that if the wedding starts on time the wedding should be happening during sunset which will look amazing for the photos, then the reception will be held at night.

Jayleigh was suppose to ride with Demi to the wedding because she's the flower girl and Demi will be the one walking down the isle but she wanted to ride with me because she said it will be fair that way, she'll be able to ride with me and walk with Demi.

We arrived at the spot and there is so many people here, I got out of the car and was greeted by Demi's family. Well it was just her parents and Dallas because Maddie is one of Demi's bridesmaids as well as Marissa.

"You look stunning" Dallas pulled me into a hug.
"Thank you"
"So are you ready to join the crazy Lovato family?" Demi's father asked me.
"I'm more than ready"
"Good, you'll need to be"

I watched as they went and took their seats, everyone was starting to get seated and now the nerves are kicking in.

The spot looked absolutely beautiful, everything was white and teal, we even had a white carpet to walk down. The altar was modern, it had white curtains covering it with fairy lights for once it gets a little darker.