Macy

Demi's P.O.V

It's been a week since my last phone call with Sav meaning we haven't spoken in a week, no text messages, no Skype calls, nothing. I thought she would have gotten over it by now and called me but I guess I was wrong. The past week has been crazy busy, interviews after interviews but I love it, keeping busy is keeping my mind off of how much I'm missing Sav and Jay and also being in the studio creating my first album is amazing.

It's the first time this week that I have some free time so I'm currently sitting at Starbucks debating on whether or not to call Sav, I looked at the time and it was 12pm, no I can't call her she's probably in class right now. I sighed and decided to go onto Twitter and check it out while I enjoy my drink, I was scrolling through and following a few people that had mentioned me when I felt eyes staring at me so I looked up and seen a girl about twenty staring at me, I gave her a smile then went back to looking at my phone until I heard someone speak.

"Mind if I join?" I looked up to find the same girl standing right in front of me.
"Uh, yeah sure" I smiled and gestured to the seat opposite me, she smiled and sat down not taking her eyes off of me.
"Macy" she stuck her hand out for me to shake.
"Demi" I smiled as I shook her hand.
"Demi" she smiled "that short for something?"
"Uh yeah, Demetria" I answered.
"I see, beautiful name for a beautiful person" I blushed and looked down.

A few minutes passed with no one talking and It was getting awkward so I was glad once she spoke up.

"New to New York?" Macy questioned.
"Uh kinda, I'm here on a business trip I guess you could say" I laughed and Macy looked confused so I explained to her about what I do and then she totally understood.
"That explains it, I knew you looked familiar"
I nodded in reply and we got talking about anything and everything, Macy actually seems pretty cool. She's actually 22 not 20 like I thought, she's majoring in music which I found pretty cool, she's originally from Scotland so her accent is amazing. I'll admit she's beautiful, she has long sandy brown hair, she was wearing a jacket but I noticed a few tattoos on her fingers, she also skates and according to her she has two baby's, one being her skateboard and the other being her matte black Kawasaki Ninja 250r, I didn't have a clue what it was so she showed me a picture of it and it's nice.

"We should totally have a jam sesh one day" Macy suggested.
"That would be cool" I nodded in agreement, Macy looked like she was thinking about something so I just watched her, there's something about her that's different from anyone else but I don't know what it is yet.

"I'll make a deal with you, we have a jam sesh and I'll teach you to skateboard" a smile plastered on her face as she waited for a reply, I tapped my finger on my chin while I gave it some thought. I mean it wouldn't hurt, I also thought skateboarding was cool and I've got the whole day free so why not?

"You've got a deal but I'm only free today" I answered.
"I'm also only free today"
"Do you want to go now?" I questioned, Macy nodded and stood up grabbing her skateboard which I didn't notice she had until now. We threw our rubbish away then left the store, the place I was staying at was only a few blocks away so we just walked back, well I did, Macy slowly rode her skateboard beside me.

After a 15 minute walk we made it to the hotel, we went up to my room and I told Macy to make herself at home and that I was going to quickly use the bathroom. When I came back out I found Macy laying on my bed with her hands under her head just staring at the roof, I walked closer to her and noticed her shirt had risen a bit showing off a bit of a tattoo.

"Nice tattoo" I smirked, I guess she didn't hear me enter the room because she jumped which made me laugh.
"Thanks" she smiled as she sat up fixing her shirt.
"What is it?" I questioned.
"Just a few roses, it was the first one I got"
"You have more?" Macy laughed and began taking her jacket off, once she did I noticed she had a whole sleeve of tattoos.
"May I?" I asked pointing to her arm, she nodded so I grabbed her arm twisting and bending it checking out all her tattoos.
"This ones gotta be my favourite" I laughed as I pointed to the one that was an alien smoking weed with YOLO written above it.
"I was drunk and it was a dare" Macy clarified.
"Why don't you get it covered up?"
"I kinda like it, it's a one of a kinda tattoo" she smiled looking down at her arm "now this" she said as she lifted her shirt up a bit "I definitely need to get rid of" I looked at it and it said "Joelle" just under her right boob, I laughed.
"Long story short, I was in love, she broke my heart, blah blah blah" Macy gave me a small smile but I could clearly tell it was fake.

I decided to change the topic and suggested that we jam now which Macy was more than happy to do, we discussed what music we liked and both agreed that Ed Sheeran was amazing so we settled on jamming to a few of his songs, at first Macy just played the guitar while I sang and played guitar but after a few songs she started singing, she was good but needed a bit more practice but in saying that she definitely has potential. We continued playing and singing for another half hour then decided to stop, Macy said that there was a skate park a few streets away and suggested that we go there because she doesn't think the hotel management would appreciate us skateboarding throughout the hotel. I agreed so we headed off to the skate park, I decided to watch Macy skate for a bit before I was even going to think about getting on that thing.

"Come on, your turn" Macy grabbed my arm and pulled me up and over to the board "get on" she demanded, I did what she said and listened as she instructed me on what to do.

I will admit I did fall multiple times.

"My ass is sore" I complained after 10 minutes of trying.
"Don't give up, I know you can do it" she chuckled which made me smile, we heard a bunch of people coming towards the skate park so we both looked and I heard Macy mutter "great" quietly.

I watched at the group approached us, there was three girls and two guys, two of the girls were holding hands, I noticed Macy started to become uncomfortable as they got closer.

"Oh look who's here, it's Macy the whore" a blonde girl laughed, Macy seemed to ignore her as she said hi to the guys but ignored the other two girls.
"Cat got your tongue Mace" the blonde girl spoke again.
"Don't call me that" Macy tensed up so I walked over to them and asked if she was okay, she nodded and suggested that we leave so I grabbed her board and went back to her, She thanked me and grabbed her board and started walking away.
"Aww come on mace, don't leave"
"I told you not to call me that!" Macy spat as she turned to face the group who had started to follow us.
"Don't you like it? Maybe you should have thought about that before you cheated on me" the blonde acted hurt.
"I didn't fucking cheat on you, you're the one that slept with everyone you possibly could, I was an idiot to waste 6 years of my life with trash like you"
"Please, you weren't giving me any so I needed to get it from someone, anyway they were all better than you I didn't have to fake it with them, they really could please me" Macy dropped her skateboard and started walking towards the blonde girl who I'm assuming is Joelle.
"I was in hospital for 6 fucking months, I had to learn to walk all over again and it was all your fault, but I didn't blame you because I blamed myself, we had been dating for 4 years before that and the one person I expected to be by my side wasn't there, were you? No, instead you were off sleeping with random people in my own bed! Don't you dare try to act like the victim here, because I won't hesitate to knock you out again" by the time Macy had finished talking she was inches from Joelle and her fists were clenched, I decided I needed to do something before this got out of hand so I walked over to her and grabbed her hand entwining our fingers.
"Let's just go, don't worry about her" I spoke up. Joelle seemed amused by my actions.
"Aww that's so cute! Is she your new girl Macy?" Joelle asked being sarcastic "oh wait, you couldn't possibly be able to score someone that looks that good" she winked at me. I don't know why I said the next thing but I just couldn't help it.
"Actually, yes I am" I smiled.

5+ comments and 30+ votes for the next chapter