Jay date.

Savannah's P.O.V

Demi should be on her way over by now to pick Jay up for their little hang out, I guess it will be good to have a day just to myself for once.

If your wondering what happened New Years well I walked away.

I can't deal with getting hurt again and the best way for me to stop that from happening is to not give in to Demi no matter how much I want to, all I wanted to do that night was hold her in my arms but that would count as giving in. It hurt seeing how much I hurt Demi by walking away but it's for the best.

"I don't want to grow up" Jay complained and threw herself onto the couch, I laughed as I made my way over and sat next to her.

"And whys that sweetie?"
"Because, adults are so stupid" she huffed.
"Jayleigh don't talk like that!"
"Why not!? It's true! You are so stupid!"
"Jayleigh last warning!"
"You're just being a pussy and being very stupid, gosh you're so dumb!"
"Go to your room now!" I pointed towards her room.
"Ugh! I hate you, I don't understand why Demi loves you! You're a bitch" she punched my leg as she got up and ran to her room slamming the door behind her.

There was a knock on the door ten minutes later and I didn't realise until then that I've been crying, I quickly wiped my tears away then went to answer the door.

"Hey" Demi gave me a small smile.
"Hi" I replied softly.
"I was just about to text you to not worry about coming over" I added.
"What, why? Jay and I have plans"
"Jay isn't going anywhere she's been misbehaving"
"Oh" Demi looked down but looked straight back up when Jay called out her name and ran towards her jumping into Demi's arms, I sighed and went and sat on the couch leaving the two of them at the door.

A few seconds later they both joined me on the couch.

"Jayleigh I told you to goto your room now go, today has been canceled"
"But Demi and I have plans" she frowned.
"And I canceled them because you've been misbehaving!"
"I only said the truth!"
"Jayleigh, don't start"
"Ugh, you're so mean!" She stomped her foot and crossed her arms across her chest.
"Room now Jayleigh"
"I wish Demi was my mom!"
"Good, I'd rather not be your mother anyway!" I stood up and walked to my room.

I instantly regret what I just said but I need to calm down, I don't even understand why I'm so angry, or maybe it's just that I'm hurt by what she said.

Either way I shouldn't have said what I did.

I groaned and threw myself onto my bed, I laid on my stomach and hugged my pillow or what used to be Demi's which ever you wish to claim it as, either way it's now soaked with my tears.

I heard my door creak open so I closed my eyes to pretended to be asleep, I felt the bed dip down on the side I was facing and then the pillow was removed and replaced with a body which no doubt is Demi's. She started playing with my hair and eventually I did start to become tired, just as I was about to drift off a phone rang and seconds later it was answered.

"Hey mar"
"No plans got canceled"
"Personal reasons"
"No that was a massive fail, I mean I kissed her for a New Years kiss then she kissed me again after but then ran off, I chased after her and pretty much begged her not to leave me again but she just walked away like I meant nothing to her, that fucking hurt more than when she broke up with me"
"No I've told her how I feel and she doesn't feel the same, I think it's officially over between us"
"I'll live, I just won't be as happy"
"Mar you know how much she means to me, I'd do anything to protect her"
"I'm not giving up mar, I'm just coming to the realisation that it's over and I've gotta learn to be okay with that"
"Okay bye mar"