Jayleigh's Birthday

Demi's P.O.V

I woke up a few hours later and Hayley and Cas were both staring at me.

"Yes?" I questioned them.
"You know Sav is going to die when she sees you, she's missed you so much" Hayley smiled.
"I guess" I sat up.
"You guess?" Cas frowned.
"Yeah well, I dunno" I laughed.
"You're a dick" Hayley laughed.

I smiled and got up and went for a shower, I changed and finished getting ready for Jayleighs party.

Hayley and Cas tried to convince me to car pool with them but I decided against it, mainly because I still need to get Jay a present so that's where I went.

I already have one present I brought her from New York but I wanted to get her another one.

After getting the present I quickly made my way to my place, upon arrival I noticed a fair few cars out the front. I grabbed the presents and got out of my car.

"Demi!" Jay yelled as she ran towards me.
"Hey birthday girl" I gave her a hug.
"I missed you" Jay smiled.
"I missed you too princess, how old are you today, 105?"
"You're so silly" Jay laughed.
"What, you aren't? Man I'll have to take your card back now and get you a different one"
We both laughed and I walked over to put her presents on the present table.

I turned around and was met with Sav, she smiled at me then hugged me, I didn't hug her back, when she realised I wasn't going to she pulled back and frowned at me.

"What's wrong?" She questioned.
"Let's just enjoy the day, no need to ruin it on Jay" I said before walking away.
"Wait, what did I do?" She asked.
"Sav just leave it, after the party I've got a flight and I probably won't make it to your birthday"

I walked over to where the food was and grabbed some before going to sit on the couch, Ashley came up and sat next to me.

"Heard your conversation with Sav"
"That's cool, what do you want?" I asked.
"You to stop being a bitch to her, what did she even do?"
"Rather not talk about it, especially not with you" I went to get up but she pulled me back down.
"Don't hurt her Demi, she's missed you like crazy and has been counting down the days until she can see you again, her and Jay missed you like crazy"
"Maybe she shouldn't have slept with someone last night" I stood up and walked over to Jay.

"Hey munchkin, I'm not going to be able to stay much longer"
"Why not?"
"I've gotta get back to work"
"But you've been at work for ages, when are you coming home?"
"I dunno babygirl" I pulled Jay into a hug when she started crying.
"Please don't leave mommy" Jay begged.

I sighed and held her tighter.

"I've got to Jay"
"But we are your family, don't you love us anymore?" I pulled back from the hug and wiped Jays tears away.
" Of course I do but I need to work"
"Can't you work here and not so far away?"
"How about I let you have your presents now" I suggested changing the subject.
"Really?"
I nodded and we walked over and grabbed both the presents and I let her unwrap them, the first one was just a small stuffed toy that looked exactly like Lyric so I got Lyric stitched into its collar and the second one was a skateboard.

"While I've been away I've been learning how to skateboard and I thought it was pretty cool, wanna try it?"
"Oh my god, yes!"

Jay grabbed the board and we headed out the front, I showed Jay what to do then she had a go herself and Jay being a fast learner she got then hang of it fairly quickly. I sat on the front step and watched her have fun then Sav came and sat next to me.

"You think I slept with someone last night?" She sounded hurt.
"Seen you with her this morning" I said blankly.
"You came home this morning?"

Jay came running over with her board and said she was going to take it inside and teach Lyric to ride it.

I stood up and walked towards my car.

"You're leaving?" Sav followed me.
"No just moving further away from the house"
"And yes I came home this morning and it was a wonderful welcoming"
"I didn't sleep with her"
"Then explain why she was naked Savannah!"
"Okay will"
I leaned against my car and Sav stood in front of me.

"Yesterday I went shopping with Ashley and bumped into Reigan, the police officer from when Jay was in hospital, she invited me out last night so I went, she got completely wasted so I came home and put her to bed, she didn't want to be alone so I stayed with her the night, I knew what I was doing Demi I didn't have one drink and I sure as hell didn't sleep with her"
"Why was she naked then"
"I don't know Demi, when I put her to bed she was fully clothed, the only thing I took off her was her shoes because she was struggling with them"

I felt like a complete idiot for thinking Sav would cheat on me, I covered my face with my hands and sighed, Sav moved my hands from my face and held them, she had a smile on her face, like a big goofy one not just a small one.

"You feel like an idiot right now, don't you"
"Uh yes"
"Don't be, id probably react the same way babe, but you should've just asked me about it"
"I know, it just hurt seeing that"
"I'm sorry baby" Sav wrapped her arms around my neck so I wrapped mine around her waist and gently kissed her, once we pulled away I rested my forehead on hers.

"I missed you so much Sav" I said looking into her eyes.
"I missed you more gorgeous" Sav gave me a quick kiss then rested her head on my chest and we just stood there holding each other for a few minutes until I heard Sav crying.

I pushed Savannah back to arms length.

"Babe, why are you crying?" I asked.
"I don't want you to leave again"
"Sav, it's my job" I sighed and pulled her back into a hug.
"I know and I understand but can't you just stay in LA for a while?"
"I'll try and see what I can do, I'll tell my manager that I wanna stay here and work on my album but then I'll have to leave to promote it"
"I love you"
"I love you Savannah"

We ended up going back inside and I went over to Ashley to apologise to her and thanked her for looking after Sav and Jay while I was gone.

"Are you staying Demi!?" Jay asked as she ran over to me.
"Yeah I am" I smiled and gave her a hug.

Sav came over to me and pulled me away from everyone.

"Demi, although I love you so much I feel like there's something missing with us" Sav looked down and I had a mini heart attacked.
"But I thought we were good" I replied worried.
"We are, but"

Sorry for the cliffhanger ☺️

Possibly four chapters left, thanks for reading.