New Years

Demi's P.O.V

The set up for the New Years party is actually really amazing, there was fairy lights hanging everywhere and everything else was black and white.

"Demi" Jay called out.
"What's up?" I asked as I walked over to her.
"Are you gonna be moms New Years kiss?"
"Her what?" I smiled at the thought of it.
"I'm not stupid, it's all they have been talking about, 'oh my gosh since I invited Demi she can be your New Years kiss'" I knew she was mocking Cas because that's who invited me.

"Uh no probably not, I don't want to rush things plus she has Ashley for that" I sighed.

"Umm, I don't think so" She pointed behind me, I turned around and seen Ashley and Normani being all touchy feely.
"Plus it's just a kiss" she added, I turned back to look at her.
"A kiss can change a lot of things Jay"
"Ugh, I don't get you people!" She stormed off which left me confused.

"What's up with her?" Hayley asked as she handed me a drink.
"She wants me to be Sav's New Years kiss but when I told her that I didn't want to rush things she complained that it was only a kiss and I tried to to tell that a kiss can change a lot of things she just said she doesn't get us people then stormed off"

"Haha, she's a cutie but she's also right, it's just a kiss, doesn't have to mean anything"
"But it will, I can't kiss Sav and it not mean anything, anyone else it would be a different story but not Sav"
"Then kiss someone else, there's plenty of other girls around" she smiled.

I just glared at her.

"I'm kidding Demi, I know you've only got eyes for Sav and I want to help you get her back"
"You do?" I questioned.
"Well duh, despite Cas telling me to stay out of it I'm not going to listen, you and Sav deserve to be happy with each other and I'm going to help"
"Thanks Hayley"
"Helping to put Davannah back together since twenty fourteen, hashtag you're welcome" she laughed before winking at me and walking off.

"Hey Demi can I talk to you for a minute?" I looked behind me to see Ashley standing there, I mentally rolled my eyes at her but nodded and followed her out onto the balcony.

"Okay I know you don't like me and I wouldn't have a clue why, I'm pretty sure I've done nothing to you"
"You've done nothing" I replied.
"Then why do you hate me so much?"
"I knew you always had a thing for Sav and you were just waiting for the right time to take her from me"
"THAT'S NOT TRUE! I'm sorry" She sighed and faced the ocean.

"I've never had feelings for Savannah, nothing more than a friend anyway, it just happened, we were both heartbroken and one thing led to another, when we made the arrangement we made a deal that if either one starts to get feelings for the other then we have to tell each other, but that was never a problem, Sav was, still is madly in love with you and I'm secretly in love with Normani, I say secretly because Sav and now yourself are the only ones that know, not even Normani knows, I never intended on getting Sav in bed when we started becoming close again, I love you two together, fuck you two are the perfect couple besides my sister and Amy, I'd never want to ruin what you have with Sav I was just there for support, not just for her physical needs either, she spent many sleepless nights crying over you and saying she made a mistake that night. She ran herself down to the ground until she couldn't go any further"

"Then why did she reject me all the time?" I questioned.
"She thought she was doing what's best for the both of you, it killed her to do it"
"Okay what's the point of you talking to me?"
"I just wanted to sort things out with you, I don't want you hating me for no reason, I know you're back for Sav but I'm also not going anywhere so I guess we just have to deal with each other for Sav's sake, I don't have anything against you and I'm willing to start over again if you are"