Hospital visits

Savannah's P.O.V

It's been a week since Hayley had her accident and she finally woke up yesterday, just as we got home from visiting her Cas called us and told us that Hayley had woken up and that everything was okay but she's in a lot of pain, Demi is currently at a meeting to do with her going away soon but as soon as she's finished with that we are going to go see Hayley.

"Momma, Lyric won't come inside" Jay complained as she walked into the kitchen where I was making lunch.
"Hun she's probably having fun out the back, now do you wanna go wash up lunch is nearly ready"
"Okay momma, I'll be back" I watched as she ran out of the kitchen then I finished making lunch.

Five minutes later Jay came running back into the kitchen and sat at the bar stool so I placed the plate in front of her and sat next to her.

"Is this chicken, lettuce and Mayo?" Jay asked with a massive smile on her face.
"Sure is"
"This is my favourite!"
"I know hun, that's why I made it" I smiled at her and ruffled her hair.
"Thanks momma!"
"You're welcome sweetie, now eat up Demi should be here soon to pick us up"

Jayleigh nodded and ate her sandwich, after she ate half of it she took a sip of her Apple juice then looked at me.

"Momma"
"Yeah?"
"When is Demi going to move back in?"
"I don't know sweetie, I'm sure she will once the timing is right"
"Okay"

She switched her attention back to her food and started eating again, we both finished our lunch I put the dishes into the dishwasher then turned around to find Jayleigh sitting on the counter swinging her legs.

"What do you think you're doing missy?"
"Sitting"
"On the bench where I prepare food?" 
"Yup"
"Why?"
"Because, can you make me a milkshake please?"
"What flavour?" I questioned.
"Strawberry silly"

"What did you just call me?" I asked as I walked towards her with a smile on my face.

"Silly" she giggled, so I grabbed her and began tickling her.

"M-momma stop"

"La la la, I can't hear you" Jay began laughing uncontrollably whilst I tickled her which made me want to do it even more.

"Momma please stop" I removed my hands from her waist and took a step back which gave her the opportunity to run away which is exactly what she did so I chased her into the lounge room and just as I grabbed her and fell onto the couch I heard the most beautiful voice.

"I'm back" Demi sang as she walked into the lounge room.

"Demiii, help me! Momma is attacking me" Jay yelled as she ran to Demi jumping into her arms.

"Woah there kiddo, what's she doing to you?" Demi asked Jay.

"She's tickling me" Demi looked at me with a smirk on her face.

"Oh is that so?" Demi started walking towards me and once she got closer she whispered something to Jay which made her nod and jump out of Demi's grip and jumped on me then they both started tickling me.

"P-please s-stop" I managed to get out while laughing, they both just laughed and continued tickling me.

"B-babe please, D-demi s-stop" Demi stopped and looked me dead in the eyes while Jay did her best to try and tickle me.

"One condition" Demi spoke never breaking eye contact with me.
"What?"
"You go to dinner with me tonight, you've been stressed the past week and I want to spend time with my girlfriend before she becomes the best damn firefighter in the country"
"The world babe, I'll be the best damn firefighter in the world" I corrected her.