I wasnt going to kiss you

Macy is in the picture above

Demi's P.O.V

Joelle raised her eyebrows and looked at me then back to Macy and she smirked.
"Is that so Macy?" Joelle asked, Macy looked at me so I gave her a smile and she looked back to Joelle.
"Yes it is, she's amazing" Macy kissed my cheek and I blushed.
"Well" Joelle took a step towards me and looked me up and down "I'm way more exciting and I have more to offer, how bout you and I go back to my place and have a little fun" she winked.
"I'm sorry but was that supposed to tempt me? Your skills are lacking in that department" I looked at Macy "let's go" I pulled her along behind me and walked away picking up her skateboard in the process. We walked until we got around the corner then Macy let go of my hand and pulled me into a tight hug. Once she let go she smiled at me and scratched the back of her neck.
"Thank you, I appreciate that"
"It's not a problem, she's annoying as fuck" I laughed.
"So fake girlfriend, let me take you to dinner tonight"
"I dunno, Ive got an early start tomorrow"
"Aww come on, it's just a thank you dinner nothing more" she smiled.
"Okay"

She nodded and we went back to the hotel, we watched a few movies until it was time to go out for dinner.

"So fake girlfriend, where are you taking me?" I questioned.
"Well, there's this really good pizza shop like 3 blocks away if you're up for the walk"
"Let's go"

20 minutes later we arrived at the pizza place and I must admit, it's the best pizza I've ever tasted. I looked out the window and I seen a guy standing outside holding a camera, I sighed and looked away which caught Macy's attention.

"What's up?" She frowned.
"Uh just paparazzi"
"Must suck" she looked outside.
"It's not that bad at the moment but they really haven't given me a break since I've been here"
"Don't let them get to you, you're too beautiful to not have a smile on your face" I smiled when she said that.

Macy started cracking lame jokes to try and make me smile and It was working, she is one weird chick but she's also pretty amazing.

"So, not being stalker-ish or anything but I was watching you when we were watching movies, you kept checking your phone, why?" Macy asked and I sighed.

"Just waiting for a call" I smiled.
"Well I should get you back to the hotel and head home, early start tomorrow" I nodded and stood up, we walked back to my hotel and said goodbye but not before swapping numbers, after that Macy left and I went up to my hotel room and pretty much crashed after taking a shower.

Savannah's P.O.V

After a long day at school and picking Jay up from school to cooking dinner and bathing Jay and showering myself I'm finally in bed and it's heaven but missing one thing, I sighed and grabbed my phone searching my contacts until I came across Demi's, I hesitated before pressing call but soon held the phone up to my ear but it just rang out so I locked my phone and set it aside before drifting off to sleep.

I woke up to the sound of talking so I opened my eyes and seen Jay sitting on my bed with my phone to her ear, she had a smile on her face and looked extremely happy, I sat up while rubbing my eyes and Jay looked at me and frowned.

"Momma is awake now, do you want to talk to her?" Jay spoke to whoever was on the phone, without saying anything else Jay handed me the phone then got under my blanket and laid down.

"Hello" I spoke to whoever was on the phone.
"Hey, sorry I missed your call last night I was asleep"
"It's okay Demi"
"What did you call for?" Demi questioned.
"I don't know, maybe I missed my girlfriend and wanted to hear her voice"
"I miss you too" Demi sighed.
"Demi what time are we leaving?" I heard a girls voice in the background.
"Soon" Demi replied.
"Who was that?" I questioned.
"Uh I've gotta go, talk later" and she hung up.
"Yeah I love you too" I said as I locked my phone.