House hunting

"But what?" I frowned when Sav looked up and smiled at me.
"But, I want things to change"
"How?
"I want to... Extend our family"
"You want to get another dog?" I asked.
"Not particularly" Sav laughed and looked down to my stomach.
"No way! Seriously?" I asked with a massive smile on my face.
"I'm serious"
"Oh my god! I love you so much!" I picked her up and spun her around before placing her back on the ground then kissed her.

Sav giggled then put her hand under my shirt.

"I can't wait until I'll be able to feel the kicking" she smiled.
"I'm having it? I thought you wanted to have another kid?"
"You said that if we do have one you want to carry it plus I plan on having more than one more child so there's other times"
"Thank you" I smiled at her.

"When?" I asked.
"Well the sooner we start the process the sooner our little one will be here"
"Soo, tomorrow?" I smiled.
"Tomorrow is Sunday so no but Monday yes"
"I can't wait!"

Sav and I decided not to tell anyone about it until it was actually going to happen, we just enjoyed the rest of the party and then cuddled up in bed to watch movies until we fell asleep.

Savannahs P.O.V

It's Monday night, Demi and I just got home from spending the day out, we went to the doctors and a sperm bank then the three of us went for dinner.

Demi and I are currently looking online at sperm donors, and so far not many profiles are what we're looking for. We want someone who's tallish considering Demi isn't that tall, also someone with blue eyes so then there's a chance for the baby to at least have the same colour eyes as mine, their health is a big part in who we choose, we want someone that doesn't have many health problems throughout their family.

"I don't think we are being too picky, so they have to be tall and have blue eyes, a decent health history, that all?" Demi smiled.

"Ohh they have to have dimples, can you imagine, dimples and a butt chin, nothing cuter" I laughed and Demi rolled her eyes.

"Dimples, really?"
"Dimples are cute babe" I kissed her cheek.

Demi clicked a profile and we read through it.

"He sounds perfect babe!" I got excited.
"American, tall, blue eyes, good health and he has dimples"
"And amazing hair, that jawline is amazing as well, id be more than happy if our little one was a mix of you two" I smiled.
"We'll talk to the sperm bank tomorrow"

I smiled and closed the laptop before moving it and straddling Demi.

"Babe, what are you doing, we haven't finished looking" Demi spoke.
"It's been a long day and I just want to cuddle with my amazing fiancé soon to be wife and mother of my child" I smiled.
"What do you want, boy or girl?"
"It doesn't bother me, as long as they are healthy" I replied honestly.
"Same but I think I want to have a little boy, we have Jay and I'd love to have one of each then I wouldn't care"
"You count Jay as yours?" A massive smile appeared on my face.
"That's actually something I want to talk to you about" Demi looked nervous.
"What babe?"
"I was thinking... Maybe I could adopt Jay to be mine" Demi looked down.

I put my hand on her cheek and she looked up, I smiled and gently placed my lips on hers.

"I'd love that" I spoke as I pulled back from the kiss.
"I mean, I'll ask Jay first but I just wanted to make sure it was okay with you first"
"Of course it is babe"
"Good" Demi smiled then placed her hand on my lower back and sat up causing me to fall onto my back, Demi smiled while she hovered above me.
"I can't wait for us to have another little munchkin around the house" Demi leaned down and placed her lips against mine and our lips moved slowly in sync with each other. She placed her left hand on the bed beside my head and the other on my waist, her thumb moving along my stomach. After a long passionate kiss Demi pulled away and smiled while looking at me.