Ellen

Demi's P.O.V

"You'll be fine Demi, just breathe, you'll do great" Sav spoke as I paced the dressing room, I know she's right but I can't help but freak, I'm going to be on TV in front of the whole of America.

"Demi stop" Sav put her hands on my shoulders to stop me from walking.
"Just breathe, okay?"

I nodded and closed my eyes taking a deep breath.

"You're on in five" a guy with a folder in his hands spoke, I gave him a nod then moved towards the mirror to double check my appearance.

Before I knew it I was backstage waiting for my call to go on stage.

"Please welcome the up and coming, very talented Demi Lovato!" Ellen announced then the crowd clapped and cheered as I walked out.

I walked over to Ellen and gave her a hug before sitting down.

"How are you Demi?" Ellen asked.
"I'm great thanks, yourself?"
"I'm also great" she smiled.

Ellen spoke about the usual, when I'm releasing an album? How I'm handling the fame? Etc etc.

"So putting all them questions behind for a minute, there's something I realised just yesterday"
"And what's that?" I questioned.

"Well I've just put two and two together, over a year ago there was a video that went viral and I've realised that you are in that video, do you know which video I'm talking about?" Ellen smiled.

I smiled knowing which one she was talking about.

"Uh I'm pretty sure I know what you're talking about"
"And what would that be"
"Uh, the video of me giving someone a promise ring" I smiled as the crowed aww'd which made us both laugh then the video started playing and I blushed.

After the video finished playing I was bright red as Ellen kept giving me looks throughout the video.

"So are you and this lovely lady still together?" Ellen asked.
"We weren't"
"Weren't? Care to explain?"
"Well we broke up for about a year and recently just got back together" I smiled thinking about Sav.
"And what's her name?"
"Savannah"
"Interesting...I'm pretty sure there's a Savannah backstage isn't there?" Ellen smirked.
"Yeah there is" I smiled.
"Well, everybody please welcome Savannah!" Ellen called out so I spun around and watched Sav gracefully walk on stage smiling and waving to the crowd, I watched her until she was by my side, I gave her a smile and a quick peck which made the crowd Aww, Sav then hugged Ellen and we all sat down.

"Nice to meet you Savannah" Ellen smiled.
"Pleasure is all mine" Sav replied.
"She's a huge fan, pretty sure she's watched every single episode" I added.
"Demi!" Sav nudged me which made everyone laugh.
"Is that so?" Ellen questioned and Sav nodded while blushing.

Ellen continued asking us questions until she went for a commercial break.

"You're performing a new song right Demi?" Ellen questioned.
"Uh yeah" I smiled at her.
"Okay, just double checking so I don't look like a fool when we start filming again" we all laughed then just talked about random stuff.

"Sorry to interrupt Ellen but there is a little girl asking for her mother backstage" a guy with a walkie talkie spoke.

Sav went to get up but Ellen stopped her and told the guy to bring Jay out if that's okay with her, Sav allowed it so the guy went and got Jay.