Chapter Six

It was ten minutes since I had left Dahlia with Louis and went out of my house and I was currently waiting for Marcel to arrive in front of the strip club.

He was ten minutes late and I was getting impatient. I couldn't stand people being late, because everytime I felt like the person I was waiting for would never come at all.

"Zayn, Zayn, I'm sorry I'm late!" I heard a voice calling from behind me.

I turned around and saw that it was Marcel.

I gaped at the sight of him. He wasn't wearing those horrible clothes he had the last time I had seen him.

He had some black almost skinny jeans and a simple white v-neck t-shirt and some black sneakers and this time I could really say that he was fit. He really looked good like this, even if he still had his hair gelled back and his thick glasses on.

I had the suspect that his father hadn't seen him go out dressed like this.

I must have been staring at him for too long, because he started coughing trying to get my attention.

I blinked once or twice and looked away for a brief moment.

"Uh, Yeah, sorry. Anyway you really look good." I blurted out and widened my eyes immediately after doing so. Why in the world did I say something like that out loud. He was not even there since five minutes I was already making a fool out of myslef. Oh boy, I didn't want the guy to think that I liked him for real.

"Uh, thanks?" Marcel said confused making it sound more like a question.

" Whatever. Anyway did you want to go to any particular place, for this date?" I asked smirking.

"Ugh. Once again, this is not a date." He said making a pause in between each word, but then continued. " But I really am in for a milkshake, so let's go to the milkshakes shop around the corner."

"Anything for you my dear princess." I teased him with a smile.

He rolled his eyes and just grunted without saying anything and I laughed at his actions. He started walking towards the shop and I followed him.

Wow, the shop really was ' around the corner',I thought, since it only took us two minutes waliking to get there.

We entered into the shop and soon a rather old man smiled at us.

"Hello, Marcy! Who is this handsome boy of yours?" The man asked Marcel as if he knew him.

"Hi Tom! Uhm, this is Zayn, a friend of mine." Marcel said emphasizing the word friend.

"Oh, okay, Nice to meet you Zayn. I'm Tom, I'm a close friend of Marcel's father." Tom told me smiling.

"Nice to meet you too, sir." I returned the smile.

"What can I do for you boys?" Tom asked.

"Well, I'd like the Oreo flavored milkshake." I said and the man nodded and then looked towards Marcel.

"The strawberry flavored one, for me." Marcel said and I chuckled at his choice.

"What?" He turned his glance towards me.

"Really, Marcel? Strawberry?"

"Yeah, so what?"

"Well, I thought you were a little bit too manly to go for the strawberry flavored one." I teased.

He rolled his eyes and grunted without answering once again and I grinned.

Tom finished making our milkshakes and handed them to us. We took  and paid them and went sitting somewhere in the shop.

Marcel sat in front of me and started to say: "So, I was thinking ..."

"Oh, You think?" I interrupted him.

"Of course I do. In fact, I would be surprised if you did the same." He sassed back.

Oh, the guy had his comebacks.

"Stop being sassy with me." I told him.

"Stop being sarcastic with me." He mocked my tone.

"I can't, sorry, babe." I smirked.

He ignored my nickname for him and went on talking.

"Ugh, anyway, as I was trying to say. Why don't we  play 20 questions or something? Just to get to know each others better." He asked while taking a sip of his milkshake.

"Okay." I shrugged my shoulders.

"Okay, I'll start. Uhm. what's your favorite animal?" Marcel asked excited.

"Really? My favorite animal? Anyway, I really like penguins, I don't know why." I chuckled.

"Well, I'm more of a cat person." He replied.

"Now, My turn. Let's see ... your dad wasn't home this morning, right?" I smirked.

"Uhm, no. Why?"

"Ah, I knew that. You are dressed way too normal." I laughed.

"Oh. Shut up, mister." He avoided the subject by sipping his milkshake.

He was starting to talk again when Tom interrupted him.

"Marcy, I have to go somewhere. I really trust you, so can you and your friend watch the shop for me?"

"Oh, yeah. Of course."

 "Thank you so much, Marcel, I'll be back in 10." And by saying that he rushed off.

"Does he always do that?" I asked as Marcel got up and went towards the shop  counter.

"Yeah, sometimes." He shrugged.

I got up as well and headed towards him without even knowing what I wanted to do.

"Isn't he afraid of something bad to happen?" I said getting so close to him that he had to step back until he was stopped by the counter.

At that point I really didn't know what was happening.

"I don't know. You do?" He said.

He locked his eyes with mine giving me a confused glance. I didn't say anything else, I just kept looking into his eyes.

None of us did something to look away, on the contrary, an unknown force pushed us to lean in.

My heart was starting to beat faster as soon as I felt his breath onto my lips and I didn't know what came over me. At that point, I just didn't care, so, I closed my eyes and our lips finally came in contact to one another.

In fact they hardly touched, but it was enough to send a shiver down my spine. None of us made another move, we were just paralyzed, both of us too surprised.

Suddenly something broke our little bubble.

"Ehrm." We heard someone cough.

Sooo here you have chapter 6. I hope you liked it even if you had to wait a lot to have it. I'm sorry for that btw. Anyway it is the longest chapter for this story by now.

This chapter is dedicated to @directioner_imperio 'cause I want you to read her Larry story Until. Sorry if I couldn't promote sooner babe x

The next chaper is dedicated to the best and longest comment, cause comments make me happy.

tell me your thoughts.

Vote and comment.

-Ale!