Chapter Thirteen

Today I had another shift at the nightclub, so I left Dahlia with Perrie for the evening while Louis came to pick me up.

"What did you do yesterday?" Louis asked me as soon as I got onto his car.

"I went to church with Dahlia." I said carelessly.

"You went to church?" He said inbetween the laughs.

"What, can't a man go to church on Sunday with his daughter?" I said chuckling myself, because yeah it was quite ironic that I went to church. "Plus, you can he imagine why I went there."

"Marcel, right?" He immediately assumed and I nodded.

"So you've done the dirty into a church, you little pervert?" He said with a wink.

" C'mon Louis shut up! How can you say something so blameworhty? I just had to apologize to him for something, but I - we kissed." I said whispering the last part because I didn't want to say it out loud, 'cause I didn't want to be Louis' and his assumptions' victim, to be honest.

"You what? Oh my Gosh, are you serious?" He squealed like a teenager that had just discovered that her best friend had had sex for the first time and wanted to know the details.

"Yeah." I sighed.

"Now tell me the details. I can't believe you actually kissed. Oh my Gosh." He said as he parked his car in front of the nightclub.

"Well I might have told him Dahila's story, more or less and I might have kind of broken down in front of him and he might have kissed me and I might have liked it." I told him embarassed while we entered into the changing room.

"You told him Dahlia's story?" Now he really seemed dumbstruck

"Yeah, I just felt like it was the right thing to do. I know that I don't usually open up about it that easily, but with him it's different I don't know."

"So he must be special?" He said in realization.

"I guess so ... but I can't let him into my life too much, I don't want him to deal with all the shit I do, he doesn't deserve it."

"C'mon Zayn you can't face all your life alone, you need someone, heck, Dahlia needs someone."

"Dahlia has me." I answered bitterly.

"Don't be stubborn Zayn, you know ..." Louis started to say, but was interrupted by the club owner's voice shouting: "C'mon, all the strippers on stage in two minutes."

"I have to go." I said to Louis who nodded and said to me that this night he couldn't take me home becuase his shift ended earlier than mine.

This evening I had a central role in the performance if we can call it like that because I had a solo.

At 10 pm the show started and the nightclub was packed with people already drunk that had only an objective in their lifes: seeing some half-naked men dancing around a pole, and maybe masturbate on it in the toilets.

While I did the usual dancing routine I thought about what Louis said. Yes, he was right, I needed someone in my life I couldn't keep doing this. I didn't want Dahlia to grow up and know that her father is a stripper, but at the same time I didn't want Marcel to deal with my shit, he was too good for that. I couldn't ruin his life as well.

Suddenly the music beat changed and I knew that it was time for my solo, so I shut down all my thoughts. I couldn't think, I couldn't loose my job, I had to concentrate. The only thing I could feel in that moment was all the dirty glances of those men on my body. I felt so useless and disgusting. But, by now, I was used to that, I've always been used to feel like that anyway.

When my shift finished before I could get out of that lousy place my boss stopped me.

"Tomorrow you are going to come here for an extra shift."

"But .." I started.

"No buts, tomorrow a client wants to have some fun with you and he is going to pay us a lot of money, so be here at 10 am." He said and then went away leaving me there.

Tomorrow was my free day of the week, and the day Dahlia wasn't going to go to kindergarten.

I had to find someone to look after her, again. So I sent a text to Perrie and Louis and after a few seconds I received their answers.

From: Perrie Ma Wifey :)

I'm sorry honey, but tomorrow morning I have a lesson at uni :(

29/1/15 11:02 pm

From: Louis :)
Man, tomorrow morning I really can't, I'm sorry :(

29/1/15 11:03 pm

What could I do now? I couldn't leave Dahlia, alone.

So an idea popped to my mind. And even if I didn't want I did. I didn't have another chance.

To: Marcel
Hey babe, I have an enormous favor to ask you. Tomorrow morning I need someone to look after Dahlia 'cause I have an extra shift at work and I was thinking that that someone could be you. Please please please please :)

29/1/15 11:10 pm

I sent the message hopeful and he aswered after a few minutes.

From: Marcel

Of course Zayn, just tell me at what time I have to be at your house x

29/1/15 11:13 pm
I couldn't believe that I was going to leave Dahlia with someone that wasn't Perrie or Louis.

Hello everyone and Happy 2016!

Hope you had a wonderful evening last night.

Omg three updates in five days. I know I cant believe it either. But thus period I'm particularly inspired.

I hope you liked this chapter.

Next chapter some things will happen...

Please comment and vote :)

Byeee

-Ale ♡