Chapter Seventeen

I was sitting in the bar Niall told he would meet me. He was late, but I guess five minutes couldn't be considered as late. In fact, I had to wait only a minute more to see the blond boy enter the coffee shop. 

Now he was about to approach me I could register his looks in a proper way. He was handsome, I had to admit that. He was quite tall, fit but not too much; he had big bright blue eyes, rosy lips, and his probably fake blonde hair was styled in a quiff and they seemed soft. As handsome as he was, in my eyes, he would never be as handsome as Marcel. Oh God, what did I just think?! 

Luckily Niall sat in front of me,  greeting me and getting me away from my thoughts.

"Hello to you as well, Niall!" I said, smiling softly. " Well, how are you? How did it end with your friends yesterday? I hope you told them you had a great sex 'cause they paid a shit load of money for that."

He looked down almost ashamed. "Actually, I told them I didn't do anything."

"What?!" I asked surprised at that. Who would actually tell someone who paid a prostitute for you, that you didn't actually have sex in the end?

"Well, yeah I told them ..." He was about to start but sighed. "Can we go somewhere else? Like somewhere where people won't listen to us?"

"But we haven't ordered anything, wouldn't it be rude if we went away like this?" I asked.

"Please ... I'll leave these here. Guess they will forgive us." He pleaded putting a 10 pounds note on the table. Well, I guess they won't care if we leave without ordering, we wouldn't have spent 10 pounds if we actually had ordered something.

"Well, there's a quiet park near here. Follow me." I said as I got up, with him following my actions.

The walk to the park was quiet, even though it wasn't embarrassing. Who knows what the guy had to say.

When we arrived at the park we sat on a bench in a quiet part of the park.

"So?" I started feeling curious.

"Well, I know it seems stupid, 'cause we don't know each other, but I feel like I can trust you and at the moment I really need to tell someone what I'm going through. Actually, I understand if you don't want to listen to me because you are probably going through your own shit too, but please ..." I stopped him putting a finger onto his mouth. Yeah he was right I was going through my own shit, but I could sense how much he needed a friend he could really rely on and I could be that friend.

"Really, I don't care, I'm here to help you ... tell me what you have to say." I told him and he smiled shyly.

"Okay well, I was saying that I told my friends I didn't have sex with you." He started to say blushing. "When I got out of your room I realized that those weren't the friends I needed. I mean what friends would pay for a prostitute to take your  virginity, I mean you are sexy and all, but I want my first time to be with someone special."

"Why did you become friends with them?" I asked.

"Well to understand that we'd have to go back in time." He sighed.

"I have time." I smiled.

"Huh okay. My life started to go downhill when my mother - ehm-  died. You know, when  my dad came into my room to tell me the bad news, he caught me and my ex-boyfriend making out on my bad, and he-he ..." He couldn't continue because he started sobbing

So I instinctively wiped his tears with my fingers and pulled him in a comforting hug, rubbing his back and kissing his forehead.

"You don't have to continue, everything will be alright honey. I've got you." I said not even thinking about the words I was uttering, I just wanted to comfort the poor boy.

"Zayn?!" I heard someone say.

I looked up and saw something unexpected.

Okay,

I know I don't update since forever, but I hope there is still someone who would like to read this story

First of all I kind of edited this whole story, then I post this chapter to see the reaction it gets. maybe after two years, i will finish this story, who knows.

Who do you think was the one called out zayn?

Ale :)