Chapter Nineteen

"Louis, I'm glad that Dahlia likes him." I said while we were getting ready for tonights show.

"Yeah. Because you like him." He stated.

"Probably she likes him more than I do." I said, there was no point in hiding that I liked Marcel, anymore.

"Dahlia gets attached easily to people who treat her right." He smiled fondly.

"I asked him out on a date." I blurted out.

"You what?! I-you ... really?!" Louis asked confused.

I nodded.

"Oh God Zayn. I'm so happy for you. It's since Rebecca died that you don't go out on a proper date. Oh my God. I can't freaking believe you asked Marcel out on an actual date."

I smiled, for the first time not snapping at the mention of Rebecca.

Maybe I was getting over it.

Maybe.

"But I don't know where to take him or what to do ... I've never been good with these things." I said frustrated.

"I'm sure Marcel is not one to have big pretensions. He will appreciate everything you'll do. Just settle for something simple and it's going to be okay." Louis assured me.

"Yeah you are probably right." I grinned. Something simple is always the best choice, but I still had to think about it. The date had to be perfect. I wanted Marcel to trust me.

"One day you have to introduce me properly to this Marcel guy, I want to know the person who is making you happy again. I still can't believe you ended up with him."

"Yeah me neither." I shook my head. That was true, no one would have seen this coming. At first I thought I hated the guy, I thought I just wanted to have fun with him. I thought we came from two completely different worlds to get alomg. But there was something about him that made me trust him, and trust wasn't something easy to get from me.

" We probably have to go now." Louis sighed.

He was right. It was 11 p.m. and the show was about to start. And never like that night, my desire to perform was non-existent.

I didn't feel like having all those greedy eyes on me. But that's what I had to do. I needed it.

But maybe Marcel was right, I didn't really need it. Did I have an alternative?

My thoughts were interrupted by the boss scraming that we had to get on stage in two minutes.

I dragged myself onto the stage.

The lights went off and the music started.

I did my routine as always, with all the men and a few women watching me , with lust in their eyes.

I went off stage and I started to dance with the clients, two minutes each, as I always did.

One man, in his fifties, pulled me very close to his body, so that our chests were touching. He put a hand on my booty and started to feel it. It sickened me.

I could feel his lenght hardening as he rubbed against mine.

He started to kiss my neck, his breath heavy against it.

Suddenly I felt his breath on my ear and he whispered drunkenly . "You know what is coming,  right."

I knew exactly what he meant.

I felt like I was about to vomit. I pulled away immediately, I couldn't do that.

As I did so my eyes met Louis' , who had a questioning look, I shook my head and I started to runaway.

"Zayn, where the fuck are you going? Stop there!" I heard my boss screming. " You can't turn down a client!"

But I didn't stop. I found myself in the changing room. I Sat down on a bench and I put my head in my hands.

I didn't know what came into me, but that night, I couldn't do that. I sighed and a silent tear rolled down my cheek.

"Zayn"

I heard a voice calling.

I immediately raised my head at the sound of it.

Sooo, hello!
Chapter 19 is heree! I know it's short and kind of a filler chapter, but it's actually important for the story.

Next chapter will be very much longer, and it'll be date chapter.

Who do you think called zayn at the end of the chapter??

Niall? Marcel? Louis? The boss?

What do you think it's gonna happen to Zayn now that he has turned down a client

Well see you next time huns

-Ale ♡