Chapter Three

It's been a week since the kids from the church came to the club, which meant that it's been a week since I last spoke to Marcel.

I found it strange that his father gave me his phone number. Like what Pastor would give his son's number to a stranger, especially to a stripper?

Well I didn't question it too much because I didn't want to use that number. Like, if Marcel wanted to talk to me he would have given it to me himself. Even though I was starting to reconsider it, because I could use a little bit of fun. And with Marcel I was sure that I could have fun. But I was still reluctant.

 " So you still haven't called him?" Louis asked me while sitting next to me on the couch of my shitty apartment.

"Why should I?" I shrugged.

" You could have fun, you know it too." He smirked.

" Yeah I know,but he doesn't want to talk to me." I said.

" How can you know that, my friend? He must be dying to hear from you again! He just doesn't know how to contact you, but you do." He chuckled.

"Shut up, you twat!" I slapped him on the nape.

He continued to chuckle but returned serious " Now, seriously, text him. Beside the fact that you could have a little bit of fun, You could use it as a kind of revenge against Pastor Styles, you could take away from him his precious religious gem."

Well, maybe Louis was right, I could wake  Marcel up a little bit and make him understand that he can choose for himself too.

"Yeah, maybe I'll text him later" I said not so convinced.

" Good boy" He nodded satisfied " Well where is Dahlia? I wanted to greet her."

" She is with Perrie now. Since we both have work now, I left her with Perrie." I smiled thinking of Dahlia.

" Oh. Speaking of work, I guess we have to go. Now."

I looked at the clock and noticed that we had to hurry, or else our Boss would have been angry.

So, we both got up and hurried to go towards the club. Luckly it was only ten minutes distant. We arrived there and quickly changed in our uniforms for the night. Which consisted in almost nothing; it was a thong and a very little sequined apron to cover our manhood and a bow tie.

In a few minutes we all got on stage and I started to dance around the pole, rubbing on it. I could feel all the dirty eyes on me, but I learned to not care anymore about them.

When I finished my dance I looked towards the audience and I noticed some people who were most interested in me than others. I got off the stage and leaned towards a middle aged man and I started to dance with him grinding against him. I continued like this for two minutes making it seem like I was enjoyng it. I didn't dance with people more than two minutes, it was my rule. I felt a hand inserting some notes in my thong and I left the man. 

I started to lean towards a group of women taking one of them and dancing with her. She laughed and enjoyed it a lot. Maybe she thought that I went with her because I found her sexy and I wanted to dance with her for real. Well, better, she was happy and I got the money.

When she passed me the money I noticed that on her left hand she had got a ring. Gee, she was also married. Her husbund didn't really pleasure her if she eneded up in that filthy gay club.

I continued for all the night like that until it was almost four in the morning and the club closed.

I returned home and I launched myself on the bed as soon as I could, without even undressing myself. I was exhausted. Luckly that night no one wanted to have a little extra fun with me and I succeded earning enough money just with being a stripper.

Anyway I remembered that I had to text Marcel. It was late, but if I didn't text him in that moment, I would have never texted him again.

So I thought a bit about how I should have approached him and I concluded that If I wanted to have fun I had to flirt with him.

To: Marcel

I know it's late, but Hello babe :)x

20/1/2015, 4.30 a.m.

And after that I fell asleep.

Hello beautiful people!

Sorry for the long wait. during this period I guess I'll update more often.

I hope you liked the chapter.

How do you think that Marcel will react to Zayn's text?

Who is Dahila?

Well we will discover that soon.

Sorry if it was boring or anything. Comment and vote please.

see you.

-Ale :)