Chapter Seven

We roughly broke apart looking at one another with wide eyes and flushed cheeks.

"Uhm, guys. I am back." Tom mumbled uncertain.

We pulled away staying far away from one another with our hands deep in our pockets and our heads low.

"Oh yes." Marcel sort of replied, lowering his glance.

" So, yeah. Marcel are you sure you are just friends?" Tom teased. Great, Tom, good way to go.

"I, hum, need to go. I'm soory Zayn. See you soon." Marcel squeaked out and hurried out the shop door, without even giving me the chance to reply. Thank you again Tom.

"Well I think, I'll go, too. It was a pleausure to meet you, mister." I excused myself before exiting the shop myself.

I started walking home with my head low, feeling hurt for how Marcel reacted. I mean, I understood that he was embarassed and all, but leaving like that? Well, that was rude and I felt hurt.

What?!

What was I even thinking? I didn't care about Marcel. Heck, I didn't even know him. I was just doing this and being nice to him because I was trying to have some fun, I repeated to myself.

Yeah, I was just trying to have fun. I didn't like him one bit, oh no, I didn't like his perfect and shiny eyes ; I didn't like his deep, yet croaky voice; I didn't defenitely like the fact that he was akward and sassy at the same time; I didn't like ...

"Ugh, stop it Zayn." I said out loud groaning and noticing that I had arrived in front of my flat's door.

I sighed and pulled out my keys and opened the door.

I was immediately greeted by a small figure attacking me.

"Dada, you are here!" My lovely doughter squealed.

I hugged her back, squeezing her and giving her a peck on her forehead. She giggled lightly and pecked me on the cheek.

Suddenly I noticed Louis standing in front of us who was flashing us a loving smile.

"Was she good?" I asked him getting up and picking Dahlia up in my arms as well.

"Yes, of course she was. I love her, don't I?" Louis chuckled, while ruffling playfully her hair.

"Well yeah, who doesen't love her?" I said pecking my doughter's cheek, making her lean into me.

The three of us went to the living room and I sat Dahlia on the couch.

I put on the Lion King for my doughter to watch and me and Louis went to the kitchen.

"So, do you want something to drink?" I asked Louis, while pouring some juice down my glass and sitting on a chair.

"No thank you." He smiled at me. " So, how did it go with Marcel?"

"We almost kissed." I shrugged.

Louis's eyes widened in surprise and I looked at him gulp.

"Wh-what? I thought you didn't like him like that." He said.

"In fact, I don't like him like that." I stated.

"Mate you know,people don't go kissing around people they don't like." Louis said while sitting on a chair himself.

"Almost kissing." I corrected him.

"Ugh Zayn, why do you have to be like that?" He questioned almost annoyed.

" Like this, what?"  

"You are in denial." He shock his head.

"No." I stated simply while taking a sip of my juice.

"Yeah of course not." He smirked "By the way, Do you remember that this evening. that is in one hour, you have your shift at the strip club?"

"What?" I shouted spitting my beverage all over the table and letting my eyes go wide. "Oh my God! I had completely forgetten about that. What do I do with Dahlia now. Perrie can't watch her today."

"Calm down. I can look after her this evening, too." Louis said chuckling.

"Oh my God, really? Don't you work this evening?" I asked.

"Uhm no, Now go tell her you won't be here this evening."

I nodded in response and went towrds the living room. I saw that luckly Dahlia hadn't fallen asleep. So, I paused the movie and sat on the couch next to her.

"Why you stop the Lion King?" Dahlia asked me with curious eyes.

"I have to talk to you, darling." I said patting my lap. She nodded and sat on my lap looking at me hopeful.

"Is it okay if you stay with Louis this evening?"

"With dada, too?" She asked and I shock my head in a sorry manner

"No, I want dada, not Louis." She frowned.

" I know, darling, but I can't. I have work. Be good for me, please."

"No, want you here." She squealed, while her lips started quivering, as if she was about to cry.

"Okay, no, no. Don't cry, darling. Dada promises you that tomorrow we will stay all the day together. We will also go to the park and buy an ice cream if you want. Is it okay?"

She thought about it for a few seconds before nodding her head eagerly

"Okay, but you buy me two ice creams, or no forgiveness for dada." She stated crossing her arms.

"Okay, okay!" I laughed at her. Oh she was a sassy little girl.

I got her off my lap and I went to get ready for the beautiful evening I had ahead. Note the sarcasm.

The evening at the club passed as usual, nothing special had happened. I danced numbly around my pole, feeling all the angry eyes acclaiming me and trying to avoid them.

At the end of the evening I also had a client, actually wanting and paying for my body, so, I let his filthy hands roam on me, faking that I liked it.

I couldn't say I wasn't ashamed of this, but I needed the money for my princess to live a perfect life and I didn't have no one actually helping me since Louis was in the same situation as I was, Perrie was just an university student and my mother, well my mother was another story.

so, here you have chapter seven!

I hope you liked it. So, what do you think is Zayn's mother situation?

Now, I want to dedicate this chapter to @OneDirection1FAN11 because she left a lovely comment on the last chapter. So, thank you so much!

If you also want a dedication, go comment nice things and not only 'update please' I want to know what you really think of this book!

See you soon!

-Ale :)