Chapter Twenty-seven

Marcel was driving towards his family's house and I was on the passenger seat feeling beyond nervous.

A week had passed since I agreed to meeting Marcel's mom.

During that week me and Marcel had only seen each other during dinner because he had had a thight schedule at Uni.

So sometimes he had slept at mine and some other times me and Dahlia had slept at his. We wanted to see if the possibility of me and Dahlia moving in with him would be right for her.

I still was sceptical about it, but I could only pay the rent for my apartment for another month and after that me and Dahlia couldn't go and live under a bridge, and there was no way I could get a job that would pay me enough during that time.

I was feeling anxious, completely anxious. I couldn't be described as the right person you'd take home to meet your mother. I mean I was a gay stripper who also already had a daughter.

Speaking of my doughter I had to leave her with Louis, because I wanted to meet Marce's mom before letting her meet Dahlia.

By the way I was met with a very nice surprise that morning when I took Dahlia  to Louis' apartment.

I knocked on Louis' front door with one hand while with the other arm I was holding Dahlia. Marcel was waiting outside in the car because we couldn't find a parking spot.  

I waited for someone to come until I heard a familiar Irish accent shout a  "Coming"

Finally the door was opened by Niall ... with no T-shirt on.

"Oh" Niall let out a surprised sound.

"Yeah ... " I coughed embarrassed, " I see that with that guy of yours everything went super good."

" I -" Niall was about to speak when Louis came up form behind him.

" Ohh see who we got here, Zaynie. I'm sure Marcel is getting impatient you should leave Dahlia here and go." Louis said quickly.

I looked at Niall and as if Louis had read my thoughts said, " Niall was about to go anyway, weren't you Niall?"

Niall nodded and I scoffed. He didn't look as if he was about to go. I sighed and said " Okay, okay, I'll go, but this is not the end of this, you'll call me later," I said directed to Louis and then directed to Niall, " and you, be nice to my daughter."

When I came back to Marcel's car, he looked at me and said "What took you so long?"

"Niall." I answered.

He raised and eyebrow confused while he started the engine.

"He opened the door."

"What?! He was with Louis?" He asked shocked.

"Yeah, with no T-shirt on."

I was shaken awake from my thoughts when Marcel put an hand on my thigh and squeezed it a bit.

"Oi, Zayn, we are here."

"What? Oh yeah yeah."

"What were you thinking about?"

"What happened this morning."

"Is it about Dahlia? She'll be fine." He said.

"Yeah I know, I trust Louis. I was just thinking how weird it is that they are seeing each other. Plus, I was trying to take my mind off the fact thet I'm about to meet your mom."

He sighed, "I've already told you everything will be fine."

"I'm not one to take home to mother."

He put a hand on my cheek and looked into my eyes.

"Don't you ever say that. You are amazing. She won't care about what your job was, she'll just care that you make me happy and you do."

I smiled at his words and pecked his plump lips.

He put a hand behind my neck to pull me closer and licked my lips and I let him in. We kissed for a bit until I pulled away.

"C'mon let's do it." He smiled and I nodded, pecking his lips again. I couldn't get enough of him.

We got out of the car and went towards the front door.

Marcel was about to ring the bell when the door opened to reveal Marcel mom. She looked a lot like him and she seemed young she looked almost as if she was his sister.

She seemed kind until she raised her eyebrow and said, " Why were you snogging my son in my driveway?"

What? My heart started to bit faster and I started to panic.

"Well I-I ..."

She interrupted my stuttering with a loud laugh.

Hi guys, here I am again.

What do you think of nouis?

And about Marcel's mom reaction?

Did you like the chapter?

Let me know.

- Ale 💕