Chapter Thirty

WARNING: CONTENTS SMUT!!!

"Really?" I smiled cheekily, flipping him over so that now I was on top of him, looking down at him, into his eyes hidden by his glasses.

"You don't have to say it back, I understand if you don't" he nodded, lowering his glance.

"What if I do?" I challenged and he immediately looked into my eyes again.

"Then say it back." He replied, with unsure voice.

"I do Marce, I love you. It may seem stupid because we haven't known each other for long, but time is relative and emotions are irrational, they can't be based on how long you've known a person. After you stood up to your father today for me, for us, it was clear to me that I love you, I do."

He smiled big and kissed me, pulling me closer by putting his arms around my neck.

His tongue asked for entrance, I accomplished happily.

*Mature content starts now, if you aren't comfortable with it, skip it to where I say that it's over*

We started to make out passionately, I started grinding on his body, while he roamed his hands on my body till he reached my ass and he squeezed it. He elevated his hips, making the pression bigger and I felt his erection against mine.

He moaned.

Oh my God.

It was the most beautiful sound I had ever heard. I needed to hear it again.

I pulled out from the kiss and looked at him in the eyes.

"Have you ever received a blow-job?" I breathed out.

His eyes went wide and he flushed red while he nodded.

"Well, I think nothing is better that what I'm about to give you."

I started kissing  his jaw,I reached his neck where I worked with my tongue and teeth until I found his sweet spot. I continued to lick and bite while he whimpered under my body.

"I want to hear you, loosen up."

I started to unbotton his shirt and I took it off of him.

I started to kiss his chest. I left small kisses trailing down until I reached his lower region.

I put an hand on his hard cock and I started to feel him even though he still had his trousers on.

That needed to be changed.

"P-please zayn, I need it." He breathed out.

"Take off your trousers." I demanded.

He took off his belt first and then his trousers, which left him only with his boxers on.

I licked his V-line and I started kissing his leght while he still had his boxers on.

He moaned.

"Zayn stop teasing, suck me off, already." He basically begged.

"Mh, so demanding." I left one last peck before, before freeing him.

With an hand I started stroking his balls while with the other his throbbing cock which demanded to be touched. I immediately licked the tip of his dick, swirling my tongue around it.

"Oh Gosh, zayn." He literally whined.

"Look into my eyes when I suck you off, I don't want you to close them, ever." He nodded incapable to speak.

I wrapped  my lips around the head of his cock, now touching nothing else, just my tongue swirling around slowly. My mouth slided all the way down to the base of his dick, taking him all at once. He screamed in pleasure and I felt his hand reaching my hair, trying to pull me down even more than I already was, if that was even possible.

I sucked, hard. Just once. Still keeping the eye contact and I could see the lust in his glance.

I started working my lips, pressed tight against his big hard cock, up and down, back and forth.

He continued to make those beautiful noises I was linving for.

His hand which was still in my hair started to guide my speed. He forced me all the way down, hard.

"Oh, like that Zayn, like that." He uttered, trembling.

At his noises I couldn't do anything but free my own hard, throbbing cock and starting to stroke it while I continued sucking his, still keeping the eye-contact.

The pleasure was too much and I moaned with his dick in my mouth.

I freed it for a moment and I saw the pre-come leaking out of it.

I went to kiss his mouth while I stroked his dick and mine.

"Can you come for me, baby?" I asked.

He nodded and pulled me down for another sloppy kiss.

I went back to his cock. I licked the pre-come off his tip and after that I took him all at once sucking hard. He shouted and I came from just stroking my lenght, just because of the sounds he was making.

I deep throated him and I felt he was about to come.

"Zayn, I, I'm about to come."

I looked at him as to say it was okay, so he immediately came into my mouth, shouting my name.

I swallowed his come and went up to kiss him.

*Mature content is over*

" I love you Marce, I can't believe it."

"I love you too, Zay. And that was actually the best head I have ever received, not that I have received a lot." He grinned cheekily.

I laughed and shook my head and I pecked his mouth quickly again.

I got off of him and layed on my back beside him staring at the ceiling.

"We should probably go and clean ourselves up a bit." He said.

I nodded.

He sat up, with his shoulders in my direction.

"Marce?" I said.

He turned his head to look at me.

"Yeah?"

"I think I want to move in with you."

Hi guys, so this is my attempt at writing smut. It's the only smut you'll get in this story, so I hope it was okay, I suck at writing smut.

I hope you enjoyed it anyway.

So next chapter is tha last one before di epilogue. So only two parts before the story ends.

Let me know your thoughts.

-Ale💕