Chapter Twenty-one

I woke up with the same breath on my neck and the same pair of arms wrapped around my body.

I was happy Marcel didn't wake up before me.

I started to caress his hand. I had never noticed how big his hands really were.

Who would have believed I would have ended up sleeping, like for real, in a bed with another boy. I though I would have never found someone who cared. I thought people only wanted me for sex. Luckily there was an exception: Marcel.

I felt the breath on my neck becoming more regular. He was waking up. He pecked lightly my neck, sending shivers down my spine. I smiled.

" Morning." He mumbled, his voice deeper than usual.

"Good morning, Marce," I said turning myself so that I was facing him, chest to chest. I gave him a short kiss on his lips. He smiled.

"You are beautiful, babe, " I whispered. And he really was. 

He blushed fifty shades of red, lowering is glance embarrassed.

"I can't really see you, but you are always beautiful, so I bet you are right now as well." He admitted blushing even more if that was even possible.

"Put your glasses on," I told him.

He nodded stretching his arm to reach his bedstand to pick them, and he put them on.

"Look now you can see me."

He blinked once or twice and licked his upper lip, and then nodded again.

"Yes, you are definitely beautiful." He said boldly.

I laughed.

"It's that that I adore about you: you are shy,  but at the same time you are a sassy bastard."

He blushed again. "Yeah."

"Anyway," he changed the subject, " Would you like some breakfast?" 

"What time is it?" 

He watched his clock on his nightstand. "It's nine thirty."

"Oh shit, I have to pick up Dahlia. Perrie will kill me. Her Uni lesson started like 10 minutes ago. Fuck, she is going to kill me." I rambled while getting up and I started to undress not caring that I was in front of Marcel, I had to hurry up. I looked for the clothes I was wearing last night and when I found them I put them on. I saw that Marcel was doing the same thing.

"What are you doing?" I raised an eyebrow.

"I'm taking you, I have a car." He said while I took my phone to see that there were 56 missed calls from Perrie. How could I forget to set an alarm? I shot her a text to say that I was on my way.

"Shit, shit, shit. Yeah, I could use a lift right now."

"Stop swearing and let's go." He said getting out of the room and rushing downstairs while I did the same.

We quickly got out of the house after Marcel took the keys to his car.

When we got on his car he started it and he sank his foot on the accelerator. 

I gave him directions to Perrie's house and soon we were in front of it.  He parked and got off the car with me. I didn't question him why he was coming with me because I didn't really have time for that.

He followed me on the stairs that led to Perrie's apartment and when we got in front of Perrie 's front door I started to ring the bell furiously.

"I'm coming, dickhead," Perrie shouted.

I chuckled and looked towards Marcel and only then I noticed that his hair  still wasn't styled and that it was wild curly. He looked sexy like that. Concentrate, Zayn, concentrate.

The door was swung open by an angry looking Perrie. She was literally fuming and it made me kind of scared.

"You piece of shit, do you know my lesson started half an hour ago?! I'm going to fucking kill you?" She hissed and Marcel flinched at every swear word she said.

"I know, Pez, I'm sorry but-" I was interrupted by Dahlia who came up to us, or better to Marcel, running and squealing.

"Marcy, you here!" She shouted while she hugged Marcel's leg.

He laughed and picked her up in his arms kissing her head while she blushed. She had to have a massive crush on him if she was blushing like that.

"Oh God, this is Marcel?" Perrie asked.

Then it was my turn to blush, "Yeah, but aren't you late for that lesson of yours?" I said knowing that Perrie could get embarrassing.

" Fuck yes, I don't know how to get there before the end of it, anyway." She glared at me, holes burning into my head.

"I could take you, I have a car," Marcel offered shyly. 

"Great," I said, my embarrassing best friend and the guy I liked in the same small space, fucking great.

"Oh God, that would be amazing," She squealed while kissing Marcel's cheek, causing him to blush and me to roll my eyes. " It's so nice to meet you!"

"Well, are you coming with us guys?" He asked referring to me and Dahlia.

No thanks, I didn't want to be there while Perrie embarrassed me to death.

"Oh no, Dahlia and I have to go grocery shopping, actually," I said making up an excuse, even though we could really go buying something since our fridge was almost empty.

" Yeah, grocery shopping! " Dahlia said happily. I didn't  know why she liked that so much.

"Okay, okay, I have to go," Perrie said.

I nodded and kissed Perrie's cheek and did the same with Marcel, but this time I whispered something into his ear.

"Don't forget our date tomorrow night, I'll pick you up at 8 p.m."

He nodded and heat spread through his cheeks.

Okay, so this chapter is kind of short and uneventful, but I wanted to leave you with something since these days I'm really busy with school and stuff.

I hope you liked this anyway.

And I have to share my joy with everyone: MY PARENTS FINALLY GOT ME A CAR. Finally, my driving license will be useful for something.

Anyway bye.

Ale :)