Chapter twenty-six

"What?!" I asked shocked. I just couldn't process what he was saying.

Why was he telling  me this?

"Yeah ... " he said  lowering his glance.

"Why?" I asked.

"What?

"Why are you telling me?" I asked, still confused.

"I need to tell you the whole truth," he started saying, then took a breath and continued. I gave him my whole attention, " well first of all, I remember telling you that my dad caught me and my ex boyfriend making out. Well ... after that  he -he kicked me out." He closed his eyes.

I put an hand on his shoulder trying to comfort him "Don't worry Ni, go on when you feel like it."

He nodded and opened his mouth to start talking again, "well, after that, I started living with my uncle, Mr Martini. At first everything was fine, he was nice to me and I was happy ... for a while. At least until he discovered I was still a virgin. I lied to you my uncle sent me to you, not my friends."

"What? Really?! How could he?"

"Well, he thought it was embarrassing to have nephew who was still a virgin at my age. Well back to the story, after you stood up that client the other night he didn't really want to fire you. But then my friends came to my house and with that big mouth of theirs they told my uncle I was still a virgin because I hadn't had sex with you.
He got so angry at you. I tried to explain that he it hadn't been your fault but he wouldn't listen. I'm sorry."

I was shocked. So I had been fired for something that wasn't even my fault?
Oh God. But it wasn't Niall's fault either. I couldn't take his virginity if he didn't want to.

"I- Niall, I'm angry," he looked at me with wide eyes," but not at you, it's not your fault, okay?" I said honestly.

"But he fired you because of me"

"He fired me, full stop. He's at fault not you. Okay?"

He shrugged his shoulders.

"Come here, let me give you an hug," I opened my arms.

He smiled big and fell into my arms while I hugged him tight.

"I have to go now, I can't leave my daughter to Marcel all day." I said chuckling and pulling away.

"You have a daughter?" He asked.

"Yeah, her name's Dahlia she is a cutie." I smiled big.

"Well I hope you'll find another job soon, for your daughter."

"Yeah, I hope so, too. Luckily for now I have Marcel."

" Yeah he must be a nice one. You know? I may have found someone, too."

"Yeah? What is his name?" I asked curiously.

"Well, I'm not telling you yet. Nothing is official as for now, so I'm not telling anything."

I chuckled and held my hands up in surrender, " okay, okay. Well now I really have to go. See you soon Niall."

I gave him a quick peck on the cheek while I got up from the bench.

I quickly went back home. Actually it was already eight p.m.

Marcel opened the door and welcomed me with a kiss. I could get used to that. Definitely.

"How's Dahlia?" I asked immediately.

"She is fine. She has already eaten. Now she is in her room, I thinks she is sleeping, she was really tired. Do you want something to eat?" He asked.

"Nope, I just want to lay on the couch with you and watch some T.V., well if you don't have to go back home."

He shook his head "No, I can stay here for the night, but tomorrow I have to go to class." I nodded and I started stripping down to my boxers. I lied down on the couch and Marcel immediately cuddled to me.

We lit up the television, but we paid no attention to it.

" So, what did Niall tell you?" He asked laying his head on my chest.

"He told me that basically Mr Martini is his uncle and that he fired me because I didn't have sex with Niall." I said playing with his hair.

"Oh God, really? That's sick."

"Yeah, I know."

" So he didn' want to steal you from  me?"

" You are incredible. He actually told me he found someone else." I said chuckling.

"Well that's good." He said pecking my neck. "You know, my mum phoned me this afternoon."

"Yeah?" I mumbled.

"I told her I have a boyfriend, you know she really is open-minded. She'd like to meet you."

Helloo!
Soo kind of short but important.
Did you expect Niall's story?

Do you think Zayn's going to say yes about meeting Marcel's mom?

What did you think of the chapter?

Let me know.

-Ale