19. Did I hurt you?

19. Did I hurt you?

🔞🔞🔞
This is a smut chapter. You know the drill.
🔞🔞🔞

It didn't take Yeol a whole minute to get me naked. With my back against the wall and legs securely wrapped around his waist he covered my mouth with his own. If felt like he was trying to swallow me whole with the force in which he was kissing me.

Things were pretty rushed the first time we had sex but this time I could feel his dick piercing as he rubbed his erection on my a** making me moan.

"You're mine. Got that" he said as he pulled my head back by my hair breaking the kiss and leaving only a trail of saliva.
"Yes I yours" I said breathless before he violently kissed me again. I knew that my lips were now bruised and swollen from the force of his kisses.

"If that idiot ever touches you again I swear I will murder him" Yeol was still angry about the kiss with Kris. He did say he was possessive and jealous so I wasn't shocked. I was also still angry about the whole incident and wanted to forget about it.

"Daddy please f**k me. I only want to feel your lips... you d**k in ... AHHHH F**K" I screamed when he drilled his d**k into me.
"F**K YEOL" Yeol pushed further in without mercy.
"What did you call me?"
"I mean Daddy.... Daddy please... slow ...down... AHHH SHIT..." Yeol had already begun thrusting in and out without preparing me.

"This is your punishment baby. I told you the type of man I am. I don't f**ken share what's mine and today I want you to feel me baby. I want you to remember what happens when I'm f**ken pissed" Yeol said before he bit his ear. His slow thrusts only lasting a few seconds before he picked up the pace and destroyed my ass.

I will not lie Yeol has a huge d**k and taking him raw hurt like hell and ripped me apart but when he shot right on my sweet spot I released the most wanton moan and sounded like the biggest slut.

Yeol pulled out and made me bend over and balance on his shoe cabinet before thrusting back in and out of me like a piston. Fast and accurate. I couldn't even say a word and all I could do was moan and scream and he led me into an intense orgasm that left my whole body with no feeling and I fell over but he caught me in his arms as he came.

I was dizzy and weak but at least this time I didn't pass out. He turned my body around as he gently kissed my lips and took a deep breath to calm himself.
"Did I hurt you?"
"No... It felt good"
"Good. Because I'm not into that vanilla sex" he said as he kissed me again. I could feel him getting hard again and felt myself getting excited.

This time he took me to the bed. As soon as he thrust in I moaned from the feeling. I was already oversensitive from our last tumble.  He didn't give me a chance to catch my breath as he pounded into me again. Changing positions after every few minutes as I felt him get deeper and deeper each time. Faster and faster with each thrust.  I came 3 times before he finally blew his load. I could confidently say that I wa fully satisfied as I drifted  into a deep sleep.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°

What do you think about the couple?