17. Am I and idiot?

Am I an idiot?

I felt like the biggest idiot in the world. Of course he would move on to the next one as soon as he slept with me. I fought back the tears as I rushed back to the dormitory.

"Baek what's going on?" Kyungsoo was the first to ask.
"Yeah why did you run off like that?" Luhan was extra concerned now.
"Its nothing i..."
"No more bullshit Baek. We are friends. Tell us what's up. Is it that ex couple that's bothering you"

"No"
"Then what is it Baek? Talk to us" I wiped my tears before facing them.  I kind of felt bad. I had bad friends in the past but that didn't mean my new friends were the same. I needed to learn to trust them.

"I had sex with Yeol" I finally let it out.
"Wait what?" They both said in shock.
"I HAD SEX WITH YEOL" I said it even louder to make sure they heard it.
"You're serious. You had sex with that block of ice" they still seemed shocked.  Honestly I was still shocked it happened.

"Yes I might have seduced him and it worked and it was amazing so amazing that I passed... Actually that isn't important.  The problem is I haven't seen or heard from him since then. He was gone the next morning and he hasn't been online all week. I thought... I thought things were good that maybe... he liked me too... somehow... but... I was so wrong... so so wrong.  I have been looking forward to seeing him... hoping they was some good explaination for his absence but next thing I see him on a date with some bimbo and I'm just an idiot waitimg for a man who will never come to me" I laughed at my own crushed dreams as more tears flowed.

"Baek" Luhan called my name and he walked towards me.
"I'm okay. I just need some air" I said and left the room as soon as I washed my face and looked presentable.

Sadly this wasn't enough of a stressful day and I had to bump into Kris-hoe.
"Baek"
"I'm so not in the mood"
"Where is your boyfriend?"
"He is not... That's none of your business" I said as I turned to walk away but Kris held my wrist and pulled me towards himself.

"What are you doing?" I responded in shock as he held me close.
"I never stopped loving you Baek. I was a bitter teen in highschool. I know I hurt you and I'm sorry but I haven't stopped thinking about you, about us" before I could respond his lips were on mine. I tried to push him away but he was stronger than me as he held me tight.

"WTH" he finally pushed me away but before I could recover I felt a slap on my cheek, "What the hell do you think you're doing?" Tao ragged in anger.
"What am I doing? What the hell is your man doing?" I lashed out in anger. The asshole kissed me. Two timming snake.

"You broke it off with him in highschool but now you regret it and are trying to get back with him. Go seduce some other men you slut" Tao screamed before jumping at me again but he finally let go of me after a two hits. I wasn't much of a fighter so all I could do is ptotect my face from the banshee attacks.

I opened my face to see Tao on the ground with a bruised face after a tall male pushed him to the ground. My heart skipped a beat when I noticed it was Yeol.
"You dare touch him again and I swear I will break your neck" Yeol was seething in anger. Why was he so angry. We weren't anything close so he didn't need to care about me.

Kyungsoo and Luhan helped me up.
"Are you alright?" Sehun asked and I noticed Kai was also there giving me a concerned look.
"Why are you  attacking me. You need to be more concerned that your boyfriend is going around seducing other peoples men" Tao didn't give up and lashed out after Kris helped him up.

Yeol closed his eyes and took a deep breath to calm down after Sehun and Kai stopped him from advancing again.
"That's a load of bullshit coming from the biggest hypocrite. Weren't you the one sleeping with  your best friends man" Luhan was tired of their shit.

"What? I didn't..."
"SHUT UP. JUST SHUT THE F*CK UP. I'M SO TIRED OF YOU TWO AND ALL YOUR BULLSHIT. YOU WANT TO KNOW WHY I BROKE UP WITH YOU KRIS BECAUSE I SAW YOU TWO F*CKING AT THAT STUPID PARTY. YOU TWO ARE THE WORST AND YOU DESERVE EACH OTHER. DON'T INCLUDE ME IN YOU SICK RELATIONSHIP. ALSO TAO PUT A LEASH ON YOUR MAN. HE TOLD ME HE STILL LOVES ME AND FORCEFULLY KISSED ME. SO CHECK YOUR OWN MAN AND STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM ME" I screamed in anger leaving everyone speechless.

"Baek... i..."
"No need. Just stay away from Baek" Kyungsoo said with his famous glare that left them frozen.  The crew took a few steps away before Yeol turned back around. He punched Kris in the gut before connecting his knee to Kris' face. He grabed him by the neck and whispered a few words to the male who was petrified. All I got was 'this is your last warning' at the end.
I was still mad with him but I had to admit that he looks sexy as hell right now.

°°°°°°°°°°°

This is all for today. Hope you all enjoyed the updates.

Do you think Yeol and Baek can make up? Is Yeol ever going to be serious or he is just playing around?