12. Is he serious?

Is he serious?

@Loey has been sending me on random errands. To buy or collect food or items, and then deliver then to random places. One time he told me to bake a cake but luckily I'm a skilled cook so that was a piece of cake. He even commented that he loved it and might wife me if all goes well. I told him he was crazy and he just sent a laughing emoji. I spy on the drop off points to get a glimpse of the guy but random people always pick us so there was no progress there.

It had been going on for about a month and we got to know each other better as we chatted while we played. Instead of playing against each other he commanded me to be his partner. On the bright side I know that this years championship will be ours because we are both that good. Our current growimg stats are the envy of all other teams.

It was all going well until he asked for the worst thing. Well it wasn't exactly the worst thing but it was an embarrassing thing to be seen buying. It was even more embarrassing to seen in that type of store.

"Do it or I will punish you?"
"Yes master" His threats didn't affect me at first but after he somehow got a hold of my baby pictures, hacked into my facebook account and then posted it as well as tagged a whole bunch of people I now take his threats very seriously.

My view of @Loey had completely changed. Now I believed he was more than just a basement nerd. He was a psychopathic basement nerd. Honestly he scared me but I was starting to get used to it. He was cool in his own weird way. If he is somehow hot then I would totally do it all willingly. If it was Chanyeol then I would happily let him do as he pleases.

I thought about my biggest desire as I unwillingly walked out of the dormitory.
"Hyun" you see I was even now imagining hearing his voice.
"Hyun" wait a minute. I raised my head and guess who was approaching me. The sexiest man in the world.
"Yeol" I said with the biggest smile.

"Where are you going?" He asked with his usual sexy serious face. Gosh does thing man know what he does to me.
"To the mall"
"Get on" he said passing me a helmet as he got on his bike.

"Are you also going there?" I said as I brightened up even more.
"Do you want a ride or not?" He started up the bike and I jumped on without hesitation.
My fantasy of how it would feel for him to f*ck me on a bike wasn't at its climax when we finally arrived at the entrance of the mall. What a bummer. I reluctantly let go of his rock hard abs as we walked in together.

"What are you buying?" He asked as I rushed to catch up with him. That's when I remembered the reason I had come in the first place and my face turned in embarrassment. I couldn't go there while my crush was watching. I needed to impress him and not embarass myself.

He stopped and raised his left eyebrow in question. Damn, I wonder how many men and woman have fallen at his feet just from that one look.
"Dildo" I realised too late that I had said it out loud. Damn him and his dominating looks. I fought the urge to call him daddy as I tried to cover up, "I mean..." but he just turned and walked into a store.

I looked up and realised he had just walked into an adult store. Shit. This was really happening.  I took a deep breath and followed him in before anyone saw me hanging around outside a sex store.

And guess where I found Yeol. In the dildo section. I sighed dramatically before accepting my fate.
"What type are you looking for?"
"I don't know"
"What's your preference?"
"I don't have one"
"Have you ever used one of these?"
"Hell no"
"Are you a virgin?"
"No"
"Then what's your dick preference"
"Big and lon... I mean that's none of your business" SHIT SHIT SHIT. When have I ever been so open about my sex life.

Before I can understand what was happening my back was against the wall and Yeol had held my hand and pressed it between his legs.
"Is this your preference?"  He said with a sexy smirk and I almost moaned out loud but I held myself back. Damn he was big and I couldn't help my imagination running wild at how much bigger he would be hard.

"Do you need any assistance"  a shop employee asked us forcing us to separate. I was both disappointed and relieved. This was the most we had spoken and the closest we had been but I never knew Yeol could be so... overbearing. It was scary and exhilarating at the same time. I wanted him even more but I wondered if I could handle him.

"No need" Yeol said as he picked out some dildos and vibrators and placed them in a trolley.  He picked up more thing like handcuffs, gag and a lot of other stuff I didn't know.
When we got to the till he paid and we walked out.

"Lets have lunch. My treat" I quickly said. He gave me a serious look before nodding in agreement.  I jumped like a little kid in my heart as my face was covered with a dazzling smile.
I took a seat by one of the mall canteens and he offered to collect the food after I gave him the money. His love for food was definitely a plus for me. Maybe I should cook him something. Reel him in with my great cooking skills.

"Hey Baek" I raised my head only to be filled with disappointment.
"What do you want Kris?" I asked clearly showing him my displeasure.
"To talk" 
"I don't want to talk with you"
"I don't need you to speak I just need you to listen"
"I'm not your stupid highschool boyfriend Kris. I don't give a shit what you want. I don't want to hear your bullshit" why did he have to pop up and ruin my first date with Yeol.

"Baek. Kris just wants to apologize"  when did this bi*ch pop up.
"I don't care Tao. Please take this asshole and just leave"
"Baek I don't get what happened to you. You used to be so nice and sweet. And I don't even understand why Kris has to even apoligize because it was you who broke up with him with no explanation whatsoever" I couldn't believe that he was justifying him and making me the bad guy.

"You were not the one in a relationship with him and so you have no right to judge me. A don't owe you or him and explaination for anything. So why don't you two just get you asses out of my face and never show up again" this time I stood up in anger and glared at both of them which seemed to shock Tao.

But before they could retaliate I felt a hand on my lower back and gave a sigh of relief when I caught Yeols familiar scent.
"Do we have a problem here?" Yeol ask is his deep dominant voice that gave me shivers as he glared at the pair in front of me.
"No. They were just leaving" I said and soon the pair silently walked away. I was finally able to breathe. 

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Hope you enjoyed the update.
What do you think about @Loey?