21. Does he want a woman?

First we finished dinner and washed the dishes before settling in the lounge. The television was on but no one was focused on it.

"I don't know where to start so lets go with my family first. Mom passed away when I was 15. She was actually murdered"
"Oh my gosh. I'm so sorry Yeol. Did the police catch the murderer" I responded in shock. His life already had a tragic beginning.
"No they didn't. I made sure they wasn't much left of him for them to find" Yeol said calmly.
"You mean..."
"Yes baby. I got rid of him myself" Yeol said with a smirk. I couldn't believe he just openely told me he killed someone like it was the same as taking out the trash.

"After watching him kill my mother I was obviously not going to let him go. Now I know you have a lot of questions and my next fact will answer it all. My father is a very powerful man. The popular Park Industries belongs to our family. My father isn't just popular in the business world but also in the underground. I wouldn't say we are in the mafia or any specific group but we are an independent organization that gets things done. We do the dirty work other people don't want to do" Yeol explained before he pulled out a blunt and lit it up. He took a long drag before blowing out a cloud of smoke.

"Assassination is our main underground business. We are like the invisible law enforcement. We are neither good nor bad. We choose what we want to get involved in or not depending on the benefits. Money is secondary. We already have enough of that"

"You... You're an assassin?" I was finally able to ask the question with difficulty. I had no idea the truth Yeol would tell me was this deep.
"Not necessarily. I was taught to kill since I was young but I don't get involved in many jobs. Just when my expertise is needed I might be asked to assist. I have always been a nerdy in my own way and so there is a couple of things I can do that others cant"

"Is that why you had disappeared all week?" I asked.
"No. I'm basically a loose canon and my father can't control me. If I don't want I don't want. We had a disagreement on something and he basically... kidnapped me and put me under house arrest. I didn't have my phone withme so I couldn't get hold of anyone "
"What was the issue you fought about?" I asked and Yeol hesitated to answer as he took another long drag and closed his eyes as if it relaxed his muscles.

"Marriage"
"What?" I asked in shock. This time Yeol turned to face me before leaning forward and kissing me.
"My dad wanted me to follow in his footsteps but then I want to be a doctor. It took some years and he finally accepted it but this issue doenst seem to want to end. He has a certain criteria of my future partner and has been trying to hook me up ever since I was old enough"

"My sister is already married thanks to him and he wants me to settle down as well. So I was taken in for a blind date. I would have just got along with it willingly but... now I met you and I don't want another person. So don't worry. It might take some fighting with him but I won't be with another person. Okay?"
"Okay" I blushed. He quickly calmed my panicked heart. 

"He wants you to be with a woman?"
"Not really. My dad isn't old fashioned. Male or female he doesn't care. Its status that he is worried about"
"Oh okay" I was more calm now. I could work with that.

"You seem to be taking all this well" he said.
"I am shocked. Its not what I expected really but at tge same time I can picture you  like that somehow"
"I am very dangerous Baek but... I will always protect you okay baby"
"Okay"

"So that's it?" I asked.
"I'm also extremely kinky so you need to prepare your a** because Daddy likes to play hard" Yeol said with a smirk before jumping on me.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°

How many expected that? Is Baek crazy for not running away?