18. Are you ... together?

I was about to enter my shared dorm room with everyone else when Yeol pulled me back.
"Lets go" Yeol said but i pulled my hand back.
"I'm not going anywhere with you"
Yeol gave me an impatient look before taking a deep breath. After what he put me through he just expects me to follow him like a loyal puppy.

I was about to enter the room whwn someone shut the door in my face.
"WTH. OPEN THE DOOR"  I banged on it in anger.
"GO DEAL WITH YOUR SHIT BAEKKIE. WE HAVE HAD ENOUGH DRAMA FOR DAY. WE DON'T NEED SEXUAL TENSION FROM YOU AND YEOL AS WELL" Luhan responded a d I swore in my heart I would one day get my revenge.

I turned to face Yeol but he was already at the end of the hall. I rolled my eyes before running after him. By the time I got to the parking lot I approached him as he stood by his bike but my heart dropped when I noticed a woman standing next to him.

I hesitated my steps but then continued to walk towards them. The closer I got the more I recognized the woman as the one from the cafe I had seen earlier on. She smiled in my direction and wondered if she was just flaunting her relationship with Yeol as she locked her arm into his. Yeol looked annoyed but didn't push her away. My heart burned with jelously. That should be me.

I didn't give them the chance to speak.
"Are you... together?"
"What?" She responded a bit puzzled it seem but I kept my focus on Yeols face.
"Is this your girlfriend?" I asked but my sharp gaze was broken when the woman burst into laughter. He laughed so hard she almost fell to the ground and struggled to talk what more breathe.

Yeol just rolled his eyes at her but it was getting really awkward for me. I needed him to say something. Anything.
"I'm sorry... I"  she laughed a bit more before getting herself in control.
"I'm sorry because this tall block of ice doesn't seem to want to introduce me to you.  I'm Yoora. Chanyeols older sister"
"Oh" was all I could say before I blushed completely pink. I asked him is he was dating his sister. I can never face him again.

I turned to run away but then he held my hand before pulling me into his arms. I hid my face in his chest.
"You have seen him now you can leave"
"Really Yeol. I came all this way to see you and this is how you are treating me" she responded rolling her eyes but used to her brothers treatment. 

"You have seen me"
"That I have. Fine I will go but this isn't the end. I will be back for anither visit. Hopefully then we can chat properly Baekhyun. If my brother bullies you just call me okay" she said before stuffing a card in my pocket and leaving.

Chanyeol finally let go as soon as his sister had driven away. He silently gave me a helmet and soon we were on the road. It didn't take us 20 minutes to get to our destination. 
As soon as the apartment door was closed Yeol pushed me against the door before leaning down and devouring my lips.

"This is my place. Make yourself comfortable" Yeol said as soon as he got his fill and let go of me with a smirk on his face. Yeol disappeared deeper into the apartment leaving me trying to slow down my fast beating heart as well as cool down my heated body. Damn Yeol really know how to get a man excited.

I finally took a deep breath and closed my eyes.  I was relieved. He didn't cheat. It was a big misunderstanding. But where was he all week? Why wasn't he speaking to me?
Instead of living on assumptions I decided to just straight up ask him. I followed the path I saw him go and ended up in a bedroom which I assume is his. Black and red theme, simple but nice and clean.

There was two doors and one of them was open. The open door led a walk in closet and so I assumed the other was for the bathroom. What I saw literally took my breath away. Yeol was completely naked with his back to me and I clearly saw his sexy body tattoos.  A lot of small ones but the biggest and most eyes catching was the phoenix all over his shoulders and back with a tail that went all the way down and wrapped around his left leg and ended right before his foot.

  A lot of small ones but the biggest and most eyes catching was the phoenix all over his shoulders and back with a tail that went all the way down and wrapped around his left leg and ended right before his foot

Damn is it me or is it getting hotter in here. By the time my eyes went back up I locked eyes with him as he smirked at me.
I couldn't leave the room fast enough and soon my front was pinned against the wall as he pressed his body onto mine trapping me in place.

I could feel him against my ass and couldn't help but moan ad the feeling.
"Looking at me like that is only get you f**ked baby" he said in his deep voice that made me shiver before reaching out for my belt.

°°°°°°°°°°

So what do you think Yeol was up to all week?

Comments on their relationship?