0. Is it real?

I'm in a public place. A house party to be exact. I'm not sure who's birthday party it is but all I can say is that my friends dragged me here.

Honestly the only reason I came was because my boyfriend Kris convinced me to come.

Other than that I was planning to spend my weekend binging on Netflix and ice cream. It was truly the only time I got to be myself and free.

"You're so lucky Baek. Kris is so handsome"

"I wish I had a boyfriend so cool"

"You must have a lot of fun with him"

"I'm so jealous"

My friends kept throwing praises at me but truthfully it was not meant for me. I don't know of I can truly call them friends because it's obvious that behind the words the truth is they want Kris for themselves.

Especially Tao. He openly flirts with Kris in my face but I can't really blame him considering Kris loves the attention and responds positively to all outside affection.

When we are alone before I can even ask him he tells me I'm the only one he wants but I'm not stupid. This isn't my first rodeo.

Talking about my so called perfect boyfriend I wonder where he is. Most probably flirting with some cheerleaders in some dark corner.

Why am I even with him when he can't even spend a whole hour with me on public? The more reason I believe he isn't and was never mine.

Filled with regret for coming in the first place I decide to leave the overbearing crowd and head upstairs to the rest room to wash my face and clear my mind. I was a bit tipsy from the alcohol I drank.

I honestly hated alcohol and avoided it as much as possible but under peer pressure I fall under public expectations so that I don't become the odd one out.

I have stayed too long in the public eye that I can't help but think about how everyones eyes is judging me and how I can still fit in even if it gets harder to do every day.

I wasn't use to the house and so I just opened the first door I suspected to be the bathroom but I was soon filled with regret.

"The rooms taken" Kris' voice filled the room before he continued to bury himself in my so called friend Tao. Both unaware I was the one who stood at the door or they just didn't care.

I quickly closed the door but the tears flowing down my face quickly blinded me. Without hesitation I opened the nearest door and got inside before I slammed it shut and leaned against it before sliding down.

If i wasn't at a house party everyone would be able to hear me wailing like a baby. I knew this day would come and Kris wasn't the first boyfriend to cheat on me but that didn't make the pain any less.

I had no real friends. No real boyfriend. Not even i was real. I don't even know who i really am anymore.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

I wasn't planning on starting another book but here we are again 😁

Tell me what you think so far about Baekyuns point of view.

©chubbyeol_jones