15. Will he f**k me?

Will he f**k me

🔞🔞🔞
Mostly smut so little kids you know the drill. Read at own risk. I have done my part. Chapter not safe and Yeol is a crazy guy so his going to say some weird shit.
🔞🔞🔞

I was still in a state of shock. Yeol was here alone with me in my room. He came. I thought I scared him off but he came. I was so happy I could have cried but I had to focus all my attention on the man I wanted in me before the end of the night.

He looked at me from head to toe with a smirk before settling on the couch. Took out his phone and played a sexy tune which definitely got me in the mood before he put the phone on the side table and relaxed. I had to admit he definitely looked like Daddy material.

"Show Daddy your sexy little outfit" he said in his deep dominant voice and I felt myself shiver in excitement.
I could just take off my gown but what's the fun in that. I put on my bunny ears and decided to sway my hips to the music he put on and I could see he was pleased with my decision. I strip tease is definitely more fun.

After a few minutes of dancing and pretending to take off my gown I finally gave him what he wanted and took it all off and threw it somewhere in the room.

Honestly it wasn't much of an outfit and I was basically naked but it still added sexiness to my body and I could see how much he liked it from his eyes

I kept dancing towards him and ended up grinding my ass on his very obvious erection. It got me even more heated up especially when he grabbed my hips and pulled me with my back against his chest.

His hand held my throat firmly while his other hand went between my legs, stroking but not touching me where I wanted to feel him the most. All the stimulation just got me shaking in anticipation. I moaned just from being this close to him especially when he tightened the hands on my throat to keep me in place.

"You have no idea what trouble you have started sweetheart. I'm not a simple guy. I'm a possessive, jealous, controlling, kinky, dangerous freak who you will regret meeting. Aren't you afraid I will break you delicate little body. I will own you and no one can have you but me. Can you handle that? Can you handle me baby?" He said as he sucked and bit my neck. His hand on my throat not allowing me to speak a work but somehow I didn't want him to let go. I wanted him to dominate me and own me. This is the type of man I needed in my life.

"I tried to ignore you but you just kept pushing me" he whispered in my ear before biting it. His other hand moved from between my legs to my nipple and he pinched and pulled my buds. Damn he was making me feel hotter.

"You kept flaunting your nice round ass I wanted to destroy. Your little pink sexy lips I want to bury my d*ck into. There is so muxh sin I want to do to your body. Do you think you can handle it because I'm not going to give you a chance to change your mind" he said and I came. I can't believe I came from him touching me while talking dirty to me. He finally released my neck and I took a deep breathes from my orgasm and lack of air. He chuckled at my response.

As soon as I got the feeling back in my legs I finally turned my body and straddled him while wrapping my arms around his shoulders. We were so close. Just a few centimeters apart. My hips grinded on his erection causing him to groan in pleasure.

"I don't care. I'm not going anywhere" I said before covering his lips with my own. It didn't take him long to take control of the kiss. I don't know how but next thing he threw me on my bed.
This was the first time I was being manhandled and I was loving every minute of it.

He first took off his shirt and my dick twitched from just the sight of his rock hard abs. Soon his pants were off and his manhood was on full display. I subconsciously opened my legs even wider and he gladly accepted my invitation as he got in between my legs.

He kissed me roughly on my lips, neck and shoulders and all I could do is moan 'OH YES DADDY' over and over again. Especially when he burried 3 lubed fingers into me. Damn it hurt but felt good at the same time. He added another finger and finger f*cked me hard and I couldn't handle it as my body shook but he used his own body to pin me down.

He was obviously not a patient guy but I wasn't complaining especially when he thrust his dick into me all at once. I screamed as I came again. But he didn't have any mercy and didn't slow down. He kept thrusting even harder than before and the way he stretched me felt amazing.

"DADDY... I....AHHHH... PLEASE... MERCY... PLEASE..." I sobbed as he mecilessly pounded into me none stop. I felt so good but my body couldn't handle it.
I had had sex before but this was more than what I could imagine. I used to think sex with Kris was good but right now Yeol made him seem like an amateur whi was just learning how to walk.

"F*ck you feel so good. I want to see you cry even harder baby. I want you to know who your daddy is and never want a different d*ck for your whole life" he said before shifting my body sideways with my leg on his shoulder.

"AHHHH...." I sobbed even harder as he f*cked me harder, faster, deeper than before. I felt an overwhelming wave run through my body as I finally came...HARD. My body tightened around him as he finally flooded my insides with his c*m. Everything went blank.

°°°°°°°°°°

I can't believe I wrote that 🙈🙊🙉

How do you think things will be from here for the pair? Any comments on the chapter?