9. Will he like it?

I was watching from the shadows when I saw Chanyeol walk up to his bike after lectures. I had gotten his whole schedule from Sehun who happily gave me the information as well as encouraging words.

"I have a good feeling about you Baek. Out of everyone I think you could break that ice cold barrier that is Yeol" his words had given me the confidence I needed to pursue.

Yeol got to his bike was about to put his helmet on but paused. He looked at the helmet before smiling. He looked around but that's when I decided to completely hide myself. When I looked back he had left already.

I felt all giddy at the fact that I made him smile and Kyungsoo gave me a suspicious look as I entered our room.

"What have you been up to. I have known you long enough to recognize suspicious behaviour. Why are you so happy?" he said.

"Well that's because I gave Yeol a gift and he loved it" I said before throwing myself on my bed.

"Really? What did you give him" now Kyungsoo was interested.

"Got him a black bike helmet that has a slice of pizza and the words 'I love you more that I love pizza' on it in white"

"So cheesy" Kyungsoo said with a laugh before leaving the room for a date with his boyfriend. It was a Friday and so many people were going out and about.

After having dinner on my own I decided to go online and play some games. 10 minutes after going online I got a challenge request from...@Loey.

It had been forever since he had played against his biggest challenger. Since high school.

"Challenge accepted" I said with a smile. This was going to be fun.

°°°°°°°°°°

Just a short update. What are you doing to keep yourself occupied during lockdown?