6. Can it get any better?

I felt like life was beginning to play out in my favor when I discovered Kyungsoo was my roommate. We really hit it off since the moment we met and I was sure these guys were turning out to be the genuine friends I always dreamed of having.

On the plus side I could totally be myself. I was worried I would have trouble acting myself but with them it just flowed naturally. I was definitely in a good place.

It was the weekend before we started our lectures and I had lost three rounds of rock paper scissors with my roommate and so that meant I had to go out and buy us lunch. I was cool with it though because I wanted to get familiar with the area and after all the unpacking and setting up we need I could use some fresh air while I stretch my muscles.

But alas life couldn't spend a whole day without biting me in the ass. I bumped into the last person I wanted to see.

"Hey Baek" but I wasn't in the mood to entertain today.

"What do you want Kris?" I said with a serious face. Maybe I could pretend I don't know what Tao did to me but Kris knew fully well the shit he did to me after the break up.

"What? Now you want to act hostile?"

"Answer the question. What do you want?"

"To talk"

"I don't have anything to talk about with you. You said enough after our breakup"

"I know I said some hurtful stuff but..."

"You talked shit to me and you were a total asshole"

"I deserve that. You're right I was an asshole"

"No shit Sherlock"

"You are not going to make this easy for me"

"At least you're smart enough to figure that out"

"Baek I just want to..."

"HYUN" I turned in shock at the now familiar voice that gave tingles. There was my crush in all his blond glory.

"Double pizza deals end in like 30 minutes. We need to go now before we are too late" Chanyeol said as he walked up to me and held my hand before leading me to the parking lot.

"Wait. We aren't done and who the hell do you think you are" Kris said in anger as he held my other hand.

Chanyeol turned to see his hand holding mine before he laughed a bit but his happy face quickly turned into glare as he let go of my hand before twisting Kris' wrist forcing him to let me go.

"Ouch...WHAT THE HELL MAN" Kris cried out before Chanyeol fisted his shirt and pushed him against the wall. He whispered something to Kris before shoving him again against the wall and you could clearly see a mixture or anger, fear and pain on his face but he seemed to back off.

Chanyeol let go of him with a little shove before turning back to me. He gently held my hand and led me to the parking lot. He hopped onto a motorcycle after passing me a helmet.

I was honestly shocked he actually owned a Harley-Davidson motorcycle but I had to admit he looked smoking hot as he smirked in my direction.

"You coming or what?" He didn't have to ask me twice as I put on the helmet and hopped on behind him before wrapping my arms around his waist. This might turn out to be the best day of my life.

°°°°°°°°°°

Thank you for reading. Don't forget to vote and comment.

Why do you think Chanyeol helped Baekhyun?

What do you think will happen next?

©chubbyeol_jones