Honeymoon (part 2)

I woke up to the feeling of gentle kisses being placed on my stomach, my eyes slowly opening so see Thomas half asleep laying his head on my breasts cuddling me. I lazy wrapped my arms around him running my hands through his hair. "Mmm I love cuddling you. Maybe you should start being the cuddler than the cuddling." I giggled looking down at him. "We'll alternate every other night." He sighed "I guess we'll take turns."
I them felt him smirk and devilish smile and out of nowhere he motorboats me. I laughed with a shocked expression. "Thomas! I can't believe you just did that!" He looked up at me with a wide smile and deviousness in his eyes. "Your such a brat this morning." I giggled "oh really?" "Yes, you are." "I'll show you what a brat can do." His eyebrows raised as he sat up a bit and began tickling my sides. "Wait hahahaha Thomas please hahahaha."
"Please what?"
"Please s-sto-hahaha stop!"
"Hmmm I don't know if I should. I'm really enjoying the way your boobs are jiggling." He laughed.
"Please hahaha I'll I'll do anything."
"Anything? Hmm that's quite the offer love are you sure you want to commit to that statement?"
"Yes, anything just please stop! Haha!"
"Say I'm the greatest, most fantastic, most wonderful person in the world, and that nobody can measure up to how fantastic I am."
"Okay okay, I will just stop please!"
He stopped but pinned my arms down just Incase I tried to escape. "I'm the greatest, most fantastic, most wonderful person in the world, and that nobody can measure up to how fantastic I am." "I'm sorry who?" He said pinning both my arms above my head with one hand threatening to tickle me again with the other one. "Wait don't! I meant you!" "Good answer because if I was talking about you I'd say you're all of that and so much more." He kissed me softly releasing my arms. "I'm gonna go take a shower." I said getting up out of bed and he slapped my bare tush. "Thomas would you quit with that?" "You pinch mine." "Yes but I have special privileges." He chucked shaking his head. "Lord you're just so beautiful."
I laughed and walked in the bathroom running a bubble bath. I was about to scrub the shampoo I put in my hair when I felt Thomas sit behind me and do it for me. I laughed again turning and taking some of the bubble blowing it at him. We had a short bubble fight laughing and playing like children. When we calmed down he rinsed the soap from my hair adding conditioner. I did the same for his hair. "Thomas I need to shave my legs." "Let me do it I'm more likely to not cut you. Your dangerous with a razor." "I cut your lip once and that's because you sneezed." "My point still stands."
Instead of arguing with him I let him shave me until my legs were smooth. When we were done he drained the tub and refilled it adding a bath-bomb. We laid there soaking for a while, have short conversations, jokes, and shared kisses. "This is really nice." I sighed happily laying on his chest.
When the bath got cold we got out getting dressed. "So, where to?" I asked. "I thought we could check out the Van Gogh museum then dinner and end it off with somewhere you've been wanting to go to scenes we got here." "Anne Frank Museum?" "Can't get anything passed you can I?" "Nope." I said kissing his cheek. We went to the Van Gogh museum then to a cafe and bar for dinner. When we left the Anne frank museum my eyes were filled with tears. "Oh darling it's okay my sweet." He said wiping my tears away and holding me. "How about we go get ice cream?" Immediately a smile was planted on my face and I nodded my head holding his arm. "Gosh you're so adorable Mrs Sangster." "And you're so magnificently sexy Mr Sangster." He gave me an amused grin at my choice of words. "Come on let's go." I got a mint chocolate chip Sunday with brownie bits and Thomas got a double scoop of one chocolate and one vanilla on a cone. We walked the rest of the way to the hotel and sat on the patio looking at the stars in the nice warm night air. This night couldn't have ended any better than this.